Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bad pain

My trainer's husband, aka the Marquis de Sade, showed up at my workout tonight.

Unfortunately for me, he took over.

He's evil.

He shows no mercy.

He made me throw up.

Seriously.

*whimper*

4 comments:

Nate said...

what could you possibly be training for that would justify this level of torment?

Any chance this was hubby gettin' back at ya for your little switch-a-roo?

Blondage said...

LOL! No, my trainer's husband was just as evil to her. I talked to her earlier today and she got sick too!!!!

He is TOUGH AS HELL!

He was SCREAMING at me "Don't be a pussy blondage (only he said my real name of course)! DON'T BE A PUSSY! HARDER! MORE! HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!".

In my face, like I was at basic training.

I hurt today.

alix said...

what a meanie!

Blondage said...

Alix, you have no idea. He's EVIL! EVIL I tell ya!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...