Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

.....turn, and face the strange.....ch-ch-changes.....

--- I took my half-profile pic off the blog. I might put a different one up soon, but I decided I was too recognizable in the "eyes" picture. Trying to fly under the radar ya know. I'm cool with emailing my pic to people who ask. I just don't feel comfy publishing my pic.

--- I'm working with a designer on a new look for the blog. Woo hoo! Can't wait.

--- My trainer is having her boobs done on Friday. She is going from an A cup to an almost D. Holy cow! Talk about a change.

This, of course, means her evil husband, aka the Marquis de Sade, will be taking over my training until she heals. OMG! Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry like the girlie girl I am.

But.........maybe I can use the pain to my advantage.

I got home from the gym last night tired and throbbing (it was legs night! ugh!).

I didn't think I had it in me to "get busy" with Other Half.

I was on the puter, and he started flirting with me. You think I'M a flirt. HA! You should meet the Master! *intentional double entendre*

I could see where he was aiming, and I complained about my legs hurting....

As I was posting comments on many of your blogs (hehehehee) Other Half began massaging my shoulders....ahhhhhh.....and moved to my lower back.....double ahhhhhhhhhh.....and then lowered himself to his knees and began massaging my feetsies, then my ankles, then my calves, and my thighs.....I was kind of zoning, but he demanded that I continue commenting and focus. Rascal. I think it was some sort of revenge for me being on the puter so much?

I whined a bit.

And then....

Other Half: Remember what I did that last time you whined?

Blondage: *whimpers* Yes.

Other Half: *stern look* Yes what?

Blondage: *suddenly feels quite tingly* Yes Sir.

Other Half: Open your legs.

Blondage: *whinces from soreness, opens legs*

Other Half: Slide towards me.

Blondage: *slides and wiggles*

Other Half: *pulls off Blondage's yoga pants*

Blondage: *moans, half in pain and half in excitement*

Other Half: *slowly lifts blondage's legs over his shoulders*

Blondage: *whimpers*

Other Half: *grins wickedly*

Blondage: *laughs*

Other Half: *kisses his way up Blondage's thighs*

Blondage: *sighs, moans*

Other Half: Tell me what you want.

Blondage: *whimpers*

Other Half: *stern look* Tell me what you want!

Blondage: You.

Other Half: *smiles* Where do you want me.

Blondage: Between my legs until I cum.

Other Half: *fulfills Blondage's request, three times in rapid succession*

So Flowers....perhaps being extra sore from a work out won't be such a bad thing.

*wink*

12 comments:

LL said...

My opinion, great payoff for your suffering!!

Blondage said...

*grin* I thought so too.

Blondage said...

Pooshie Darlin', I am so sore today I wish I could just QUIT. Last night was bicep/tricep night. I'm already getting sore from that, and legs have almost hit the 48 hour point which is usually the worst.....so I am hobbling around like an old lady....and tonight is supposed to be shoulders and back.

*whimper*

Anonymous said...

My leg workouts consisteed of squats and deadlifts, weekly alternated, once a week. Even then my entire lower torso was consistantly sore for 3 days after. I didn't play around.

A cup to D cup? Whoa! That's almost too extreme. No, no...no it's not. Proportionally only, of course.

Anonymous said...

Also, I think I prefer you commenting after your workouts.

Blondage said...

Will, are you saying you like me goofy? *giggling*

I do squats and deadlifts on legs day. Deadlifts make my ass soooo sore. I don't mind that so much. If I don't get a little sore I feel like I haven't done any good. It's the calve-lifts that kill me. Hard to not hobble when your calves hurt.

My trainer is my heighth, 5'7". I'm hoping the almost D's don't make her look too plastic-barbie-doll. She's a gorgeous girl already. Why mess with that?

Pooshie, I am whiney today (grin) but I won't really quit. I'll just bitch a bit until I feel better. I'm actually an addict. I've been working out with my trainer for over three months now, and I am already thrilled with the results.

You know what? I thought my chest would shrink, but no! My B's look BIGGER now.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!

Blondage said...

I may really have to bug out on my workout tonight.

Shoulder. On. Fire.

Anonymous said...

WhuTISH!!! ow that hurted!!!

Maeve said...

Just.......DAMN!
*fans myself*

Blondage said...

BLACKOPS!!!!!!! HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good grief am I happy to see you!!!!!

*grins at Maeve* Other Half is reeeeeeaally talented at oral. Ooomph.

Anonymous said...

Yes, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated--No worries, I will pull up a chair for more of the same.

Blondage said...

I missed you blackops. I'm so glad you came back!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...