Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm so lucky

My-beloved-other-half (formerly known as The-man-who-pleasures-me and Blondage Whipping Boy) took wooooonderful care of my puny self last night (damn that Marquis de Sade trainer/neighbor of mine!).

MBOH drew me a hot bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub, lit a bunch of candles, played my favorite Coldplay cd (which he despises by the way), and totally babied me.

Ahhhhhhh......heavenly.

After about 45 minutes or so, he noticed I was pruning up. He stood me up and wrapped me up like a mummy in a fluffy towel.

He rubbed my favorite lotion all over my hot, pink skin and made me giggle. He did try to put lotion a few places I don't normally put lotion. Rascal.

He dressed me in my favorite silk pjays.

He brushed my hair.

He nuzzled my neck and massaged my shoulders.

He finally led me to the bed and kissed my forehead and my eyelids and my nose and my lips.

He was so gentle with me. I'm so used to him chasing me around with a paddle or a flogger in his hands, that sometimes I forget what a sweet, gentle soul he really is.

There is something so wonderfully intimate about your other half giving you a bath.

I love having sex with MBOH. He's an extraordinary lover, absolutely the best of my life, but it's moments like last night where there was really nothing sexual (other than the wandering hands during lotion time) about it, just loving intimacy, that make my heart pound the hardest.

I truly love that man.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS

Blondage said...

Yep, my sweet jdb....it was a beautiful moment.

I am still a puddle of mush about it.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I want one like that.

Blondage said...

He really is a great guy Punkin'.

:)

alix said...

gah. i am so unbelievably jealous.
but very very happy for you two. :)

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

Real men. If only the boys knew.

I got one like that...it's VERY cool!!!

Blondage said...

Thanks Alix. He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me. I wish he'd stop throwing his damn boxers on the floor tho. ;)

Kelly, it is definitely cool! Glad to hear you have a good one too!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I wouldn't mind having a woman to spoil like that from time to time. Not so sure that I have the rest of that in me, but hey, we each have different things that get our motor running. An old Irish saying is that real strength is gentleness, and real gentleness is strength, or some such.

Glad you have found your happiness. :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...