...you are home sick, you should have your ass in bed, but you drag your effed up self over to the puter anyway to write a post announcing to the world that you are, in fact, sick as hell but you're blogging anyway.
Will one of you Flowers please knock me out and drag me away from here?
*whimper*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Nope, gotta have my fix, so you better get crackin' Miss Thang!!
Glad I'm not the only one that does that!
God, I can sooooo relate. It's nice to know that there are other sorry asses on the planet.
how bout some nice hot chicken soup. always works fer me!
My sweet johndeerebilly! Where ya been???
I just had some chicken broth for dinner. Feeling muuuuch perkier now...
So here I am, back on the darn puter. Addicted I tell ya!
Jim and Maeve, I am also relieved to hear I am not the only one. ;)
LL, I'm working on tomorrow's post. I'm a bit delirious though. No judging if it's total crap. LOL
Pooshie, I've made that flight in six.
;)
Ahh, little girl (and I don't mean that in the demeaning, dom way you hate), I was just kidding. You need to curl up with the favorite blanket, watch bad afternoon talk shows, and rest, rest, rest! Hope you feel better today. The post was interesting--brought back some memories of my own, but the html work sucked. LOL Take it easy.
I know the feeling Blondage. Sick, should be in bed yet you're blogging. LOL it's the addiction.
Bud
Laptops kick butt at about this time. Hope you're feeling better! My other half is sick too.
LL, I was so cracked out yesterday on cold medicine it's amazing I wrote anything remotely coherent. *giggle*
Bud, Sex, chocolate and blogging are my big three addictions. *grin*
Sean, I saw your other half is under the weather too. Ugh. I hope she gets to feeling better soon! I'm better today, just sleepy. :)
Post a Comment