I love phone sex. Not as much as the real thing of course, but I love it. Except for this one disaster, I've had a lot of luck in the partner department.
Once upon a time...
I met this guy on line.
We traded pics, emails, talked on AIM...
It was a LOT of fun.
I really, really liked him.
I was gun shy about giving out my phone number, but one day, after teasing each other mercilessly on line for about an hour, I couldn't take it anymore. I HAD to hear his voice...
So I "put out"......my phone number.
......phone rings......
Blondage: *said in low, excited voice* Hello?
Mike: *said in high, falsetto voice* Blondage?
Blondage: *stunned silence*
Mike: *said in high, falsetto voice* Are you there?
Blondage: *said in more normal, not exactly excited voice* Uh huh.
Mike: Are you ready to thuck my cock?
Blondage: I beg your pardon?
Mike: Are you ready to thuck my cock?
Blondage: *silence*
Mike: Hello? Thweetie? Are you there?
Blondage: Uh huh.
Mike: Well, then anther me.
Blondage: *decides to play along and try to not hurt his feelings* Uhm....yes, I am ready to SUCK your cock.
Mike: Touch your puthy for me baby.
Blondage: *accidentally giggles, tries to make it sound like she's excited and not horrified/amused*
Mike: Whose puthy is it baby?
Blondage: *gasping, biting lip, desperate to not start howling* Uhm......yours?
Mike: Yeth baby. Good girl.
And it went down hill from there.
I've only faked one orgasm during phone sex in my life and THAT WAS IT.
Later that day I had the news on while I was doing laundry....and I heard this voice and froze....and started giggling uncontrollably.
I still wonder, to this day......did I have phone sex with Mike Tyson?
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
If he asked to nibble on your ear, I'd say so.
Maeve - "nibble on your ear"??!??!? That made me choke on my damn coffee! ROFLMAO!!!
billy d - well, I've only had to fake it ONCE! *grin*
tesco - LOL!!!
Oh Zoomie....if only you could have heard that lisp. ROFL!!!!
I had to shove my face in my pillow to keep from giggling hysterically at the poor guy. Luckily he mistook the "whimpers" I was making as "passion" instead of PAIN!
Mike Tyson? Jungle fever???
LOL.
anonymous, I swear the guy sounded exactly like Tyson but with a stronger speech impediment.
;)
Well,
If the rest of the package looks good. I suppose some can look past the voice.
Perhaps in person, but it just doesn't work for phone sex.
*sigh*
i almotht retyped all these commenth with a lithp becauthe i wath laughing THOOOOO hard!
that'th the funnietht thing i've read all day!
i tho would have had to thart lithping my replieth on the phone...but i'm eeeevil like that. heh. ;)
OMG Alix!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
You totally got my motor started with that comment. Thank you!!!! Will you please make me laugh EVERY MORNING?!?!?!?!
*grin*
If history repeats itself, phone sex sluts should think we can expect the same thing again. phone sex sluts
Post a Comment