I’ve been thinking back on the best kisses of my life.
I think it started with the make-out session on the couch that I wrote about here.
Soooo....without a fussy intro, here's the list my cracked-out brain (still sick ya know) came up with.
10. Richard, circa 1982 or 1983 – I remember my very first kiss so well. It was at “homecoming”. I was in junior high. I must have been….maybe 12? His name was Richard. He was slobbery, but I didn’t mind. I cut his lip with my braces.
9. Howie, circa 1989 – I should have known better than to lose my virginity to someone with a name (well, it was a nickname, but still) like Howie, but he sure could kiss.
8. Two random barflys, circa 1991 – my 21st birthday drunkfest. I made out with two really gorgeous guys. At least I think they were gorgeous. I prefer to trust my fuzzy memory. Heheheheee They were friends, and both kept buying me shots. Then one of them suggested a kissing contest. They were both great, but the brunette won. And no you pervs, I didn’t go home with either of them, we just kissed. A lot.
7. Dominic, circa Feb 1998 – I had actually blocked this guy out of my brain until about a week ago when I was looking at an old journal. I loved making out with this guy, but he was terrrrrrrrrrrible at everything else.
6. Bryce, circa 1986, 1988, 1989, 1992, – I started dating him at 15. We made breaking up and getting back together an art form. The first "we're back together" kiss for each of those years is sorta tied here for 6th. The 1989 break-up happened when he left for the air force academy. I heard he's a big time specialist of some sort of ground-breaking flight technology these days. Neato, but I'm still pissed at him. ;)
5. Alejandro, circa 1992 – my almost 7 foot tall blonde-haired blue-eyed basketball playing Spaniard. Our first date was to see a production of Mozart’s “Don Giovanni”. After the opera, we walked around downtown, kissing at all the streetlights. Kissing someone that much taller than me was kind of a challenge at first, but eventually we figured out that if he just picked me up it was easier for both of us. ;)
4. Mr. Black Crows, circa 1995 – That's what my friend Susie called him, because that's where I met him, a Black Crows concert. His name was actually Jeff. We met at that concert, and after kissing for practically the entire concert (god that was fun) I went home with him. I still can't believe I did that. hehehehehee We dated for about six months, so at least it wasn't a one-night stand (tho yes flowers, I admit I had one of those, but that story is for another day).
3. Mcbaen, circa 1997 – My first Dom. I’ve already written about that kiss here.
2. The Other Half, Sep 30 1999 – The “I now pronounce you husband and wife” kiss.
1. The Other Half, April 1 1998 – The first time The Other Half really kissed me. We were in a parking lot. He took my hand, kissed my wrist, and slowly worked his way up my arm, to my neck, to my cheek, and to my lips. BAM! I was lost. I knew I was going to marry him. ;)
| Your Kissing Purity Score: 14% Pure |
![]() For you, it's all kiss and no talk. You're in a permanent lip lock. |

16 comments:
you're MARRIED!!!!! good!!!! fer a minute I thought you were the only good lookin, great attitude, really smart, lady left unmarried in the WHOLE FRIKKIN WORLD. AnywayZ, my bride and me/I were up in northern Michigan visiting friends for several days. Sucking up Southern Comfort in great quantities, playing euchre till the wee hours, telling of and practicing great debauchery, and generally drinkin and eating them outta house and home. You know, same old me LOL
I took your damn kissin purity test! I was hoping to get a little higher than 11%. I was thinking as a PRE-VERT I would get at least 98%, was I wrong huh!
*grin* Thanks Poosh.
My sweet johndeerebilly, thank you for all the compliments. Now I'm blushing!
I've been happily married to The Other Half, formerly known as The-Man-who-pleasures-me and whatever else I've called the poor man here. *giggling* We're about to hit our sixth wedding anniversary. I was just skimming through my archives and I couldn't find anywhere that I had mentioned being "hitched" before, so I'm not surprised you didn't know. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it in comments, but who knows. I'm blonde. *grin*
Sounds like you had a terrific little adventure! Drunken debauchery and good food? Sounds like a blast....but what the heck is euchre?
I know what my answers were that got me down to 14%. How the heck did you out-pervert me? LOL!!!!
euchre --pronounced U-Ker is a card game mostly played while drinking and unemployed in the northern part of Michigan. played with usually four people of definetly shady character with 24 cards, nines thru Aces with the Jacks of the same color in trump as the highest cards. Decorum decreases proportionately with the amount of alcohol consumed. Smoking and LOUD swearing are required when playing!!!
I still want to know how you out-perverted me on the kissing quiz jdb. LOL!
Euchre sounds like my kind of game. hehehehehehee. Except for the smoking part 'cause I am allergic, but drinking and cursing and loss of decorum??? Sounds fabulous! Sign me up!
LOL Jo! Well, you are significantly more pure than me and that naughty johndeerebilly. So far he wins the prize for the lowest score. I still can't believe he beat mine!
*giggling*
Move over, Blondage and Johndeerebelly - 6% for this woman! WOO HOO!!!! Enough to make a mama proud.
Trasssssssssssh! Nuttin' but Trasssssssssssh!
*giggling like crazy*
God I love you BBF.
Well, sometimes things are just best left in the closet!!!! *snicker*
TRAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I love you more!
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!
Laughing. My. Ass. Off.
meFRIKKINthinks that bbf peeked at the answer sheet! 6%-----gotdam--now that is one messed up woman..hellsbellZ I coulda lied bout kissin the hairy man thanggy...but at least I have SOME respect fer myself
holy weasel piss. I completely fergetted bout that Greek woman with the moustache at the Ann Arbor Street Art Fair in 1977! can I change my score???
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
My dear johndeerebilly, how you make me giggle......
For you, it's all kiss and no talk.
You're in a permanent lip lock.
i dunno if this is good or bad but itsa cool quiz
jsull28fl
Purity score: 0%
No need to brag or be sad. You must admit most of the kissing situations in the test are pretty pedestrian. However, two of the checked boxes were sort of judgment calls: same sex and facial hair.
I remember kissing my dad for the last time when I was 5 or 6. Probably doesn’t count. I swing only one way, but there was an incident in Greece. At a large party, everyone (both genders and even a few ??) was getting shitfaced. At one point, a local thought I said something funny. He was laughing so hard he was crying, then out of the blue the fucker kissed me square on the lips. Hard. I was surprised, shocked, felt violated, and too drunk to timely realize I should have tossed him in the water. I put some distance between me and the Greek guys.
Facial hair. Not the Greek guy. In college during a sex education class, the professor who was prone to go off on tangents told the guys they shouldn’t immediately dismiss women with facial hair because it could be an indication of greater testosterone levels and sex drive. Everyone quickly checked the girls in the class. No luck.
Several months later I met a wild looking Jewish girl. Who knew? She was hot, but had an upper lip area that needed a barber. Hmmm…my intellectual curiosity was piqued on several levels. Turned out she even had hair between her boobs all the way down to her stomach. No shit. Plus, the professor was right.
Toss out those two and I’m a solid 6% pure.
Just a guy....ZERO PERCENT?!?!?!?!
Dayum.
6% is pretty impressive two. Three people out-perved me! WOO HOO!
Your stories are great. Why aren't you writing a blog?????
Post a Comment