After a bit of a drought (7 days I think! Merde!!!) due to work schedules and illness in the house of Blondage, I am happy to report that I put out repeatedly this evening.
Ahhhhhhhhh...........blog fodder....(giggles in L.L.'s direction).........
*happy sigh*
I was so frikkin tired from working all weekend that I really didn't think I had the energy, but The Other Half is a verrrrrrrrry smart man.
When I got home from work tonight, he had "Blondage Viagra" (aka wine for you newbies) waiting and NEW PORN!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh.............new porn.
I love porn. I can't help it. I just do. I can be, as I mentioned earlier today, TOE UP from 'da floor up, but pop in hot new porn and I turn in to the frikkin energizer bunny of sex.
Hub bought me one called Hellcats 3 for my birthday in July and we both liked that one, so when he spied Hellcats 7 today he pounced on it. The series is pretty cool. Adult Video News (www.avn.com ) calls the style "gonzo"....does this mean that the director, Joey Silvera, is the Hunter S. Thompson of porn? I like the series because the director mixes in a lot of kink, and all the actors are uber hot.
So where were we.
Ah yes. The secret to me.
Wine squared plus Hellcats to the 7th degree equals Hot Blondage.
mmmmMMMMmmmm......still feeling quivery........
*eyes Other Half*
Please excuse me Flowers. I am overcum (ha!) with the urge to go molestin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Equation? Did you say equation? hahahahahaha!!!!
7 days? Oi. A total hip replacement didn't even stop sex at my house...
Poosh, you are on crack. Some women LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE porn. And I KNOW Europe has some kick ass Sex Shops, so get on down there and start puchasing!!
LL, yep, we all have our triggers. Mine is wine and porn. hehehehehee
Kelly - HIP REPLACEMENT?!?!?!? Dayum!
Pooshie, lots of females love porn. BBF and I even trade movies! *grin*
blondage, my trigger is porn and dirty talk. I can take or leave the alcohol.
Dirty talk. Yep, that'll do it for me too.
Women do so like porn.
Post a Comment