Saturday, August 27, 2005

A little Mars Volta for this fine Saturday....

"The Widow"ByThe Mars Volta

9 comments:

Nate said...

WTF??? Cinderella on acid?

Blondage said...

LOL Nate!

I was thinking Scorpions on crack.

I like 'em.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, great choice! This is an awesome group!

Blondage said...

This song makes me all tingly.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't even finish it. Emo satan-fag bullshit. Awful, squared.

Blondage said...

You might like it if you were drunk again Bane. LOL!

Jody said...

good song

Anonymous said...

this just leaves me a tad cold after BLACK SABBATH!!! Good Lord, a BAT even flew across the stage as the skies opened up and OZZY was opening his arms to the heavens...wow. I'm soaking wet now.

Blondage said...

BBF, that cop that has a crush on you (John?) told me he saw you and your hub running for the parking lot when the skies opened up. Other Half and I hung around outside for a bit. That was practically a religious experience! Dayum! Can't wait to talk to you about it.

Tesco, no, YOU absolutely rule, but thank you for the compliment. *Grin*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...