The Other Half's Mom lives in a house up North that was built in 1860. It's a really cool place, but it has some creepy spots in it. I don't go in the basement. EVER. I've always felt weirded out down there. The Other Half says that MOST people refuse to go down there, just so that's clear Flowers, I am NOT the only person who gets freaked out in that house.
After I saw my ghost, I swore I wasn't going to tell anyone except for BBF...
But due to circumstances somewhat beyond my control, I had to confess to The Other Half.
The scene:
Last weekend, in a bedroom in The Other Half's Momma's house, located at the top of the staircase.
The players:
A very fidgity/nervous Blondage and The Other Half
The Other Half: *climbs in to bed and gives Blondage a "come hither" look*
Blondage: *paces, sorta dances around nervously*
The Other Half: What the heck is wrong with you?????
Blondage: I have to go to the bathroom.
The Other Half: Well, then GO! *laughs*
Blondage: *paces* I can't.
The Other Half: *sighs and sorta laughs* What is going on NOW?
Blondage: I don't want to tell you because you will make fun of me forever and you'll tell people on me.
The Other Half: I promise I won't make fun of you.
Blondage: And you promise you won't tell anyone?
The Other Half: *rolls eyes* Yes, I promise.
Blondage: I have to go to the bathroom....
The Other Half: I know that part.
Blondage: ...and I have to pass by the top of the stairs to get to the bathroom....
The Other Half: And...?
Blondage: *takes a deep breat and says the following as fast as humanly possible*
...and I-am-scared-because-I-saw-a-ghost-at-the-top-of-the-stairs-and-
it's-dark-and-there's-no-night-light-and-I-don't-want-to-go-by-myself-because-
I'm SCARED!
The Other Half: *eyes widen, mouth twitches*
Blondage: DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME!
The Other Half: *lets a couple chuckles escape*
Blondage: *growls*
The Other Half: Wanna tell me what happened? *eyes twinkling*
Blondage: I was standing in the kitchen at the base of the stairs talking to someone. I looked up and saw a female in a long black old-fashioned skirt walk across the top of the staircase going towards our bedroom. *shivers*
The Other Half: Uh huh.
Blondage: Get your ass out of bed and take me to the bathroom! *growls loudly*
The Other Half: *takes my hand* Come on 'fraidy cat.
........the terrified girl and the vastly amused boy head off for a trip to and from the pottty.......
.....things get quiet......
The Other Half: Hey Sweetcheeks?
Blondage: *growls* What.
The Other Half: I sure am craving Boo-berries. *snicker*
Blondage: *punches The Other Half*
The Other Half: BOO-berries. *snickers again*
....things get quiet......and then....
The Other Half: Sweetcheeks?
Blondage: *growls* What.
The Other Half: Hold me. I'm scared.
Blondage: *punches The Other Half*
....things get quiet......and then....
The Other Half: Sweetcheeks?
Blondage: *growls* WHAT!!!!!
The Other Half: I have to go to the bathroom.
....and it went on....and on......and on........
And the next day.......first thing in the morning....
The Other Half: Hey Ma!
The Other Half's Mom: Yes son?
The Other Half: *blabs* BLONDAGE THINKS SHE SAW A GHOST IN YOUR HOUSE!
And The Other Half hasn't gotten "lucky" since.....
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
Not feeling comforted Zoomie! LOL!
Oh man, I would be a puddle of jelly if that happened to me. And the other half better come up with something GOOD to make up. I mean GOOD. So then you can tell us all about it ROFL
Sounds like my bride when it's scary out, don't you know it's cute when you act scared? Well we make fun of each other anyway because we're both goofs. It is pretty funny though!
LOL!
Yes LL, he is going to have to do some serious coaxing to get me to reopen for business. *snicker*
Sean, that's what The Other Half keeps saying, that I'm adorable when I'm scared. I love it when he says stuff like that, but don't tell him I said so.
*grin*
I'm sure most supermarkets have habaneros or some other type of hot peppers, even if it's only a jalapeno. Just cut open the pepper and rub on the inside of his underwear. Actually, habanero would probably cause FAR too much damage. That would be good revenge.
Or, you could just crawl into a corner of the room and stare blankly at the opposite corner on the ceiling, then make that odd rattling sound... That was a prank I suggested when a friend's husband picked on her for being scared by "The Grudge".
Or maybe I'm feeling evil right now...
Ah yes, visits from the other world. I've had two my self and have been scared SHITLESS both times.
You'd think following the path that I do, it wouldn't scare me but it does.
First time was watching my cat walk through our bed room door and hop up on the bed. 2nd time I was in mexico and woke up to a man standing over the bed. Almost screamed then, but then I realized that there was NO way physically possible for some one to bed in that spot.
And no, it was NOT the tequlia I drank that night.
Alas, the only ghosts that have ever haunted me are my past. Not an entirely bad past, but with some very unpleasant patches along the way like the rest of us.
ah. ghosties. dig it.
LOL Tesco! I probably won't be closed for business much longer. I'm starting to climb the walls.
- - - - -
"you could just crawl into a corner of the room and stare blankly at the opposite corner on the ceiling, then make that odd rattling sound.."
Mandelbrot - I am sooooooo doing that tonight!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! And I love love love your new gravatar! LOL!
- - - - -
Maeve - it is a huge relief to know I am not the only one! My best friend (known here as BBF) had a ghost in her old house. Hopefully she'll have time to leave a comment about it. Creeeepy.
- - - - -
Mandelbrot - I have a few of those types of ghosts haunting me as well.
- - - - -
Alix - I like "ghosties". Makes them sound friendlier some how. Ghosties. Love it.
The main lessons my "ghosts" have taught me is a passionate hatred of funerals held in funeral homes and to relax a bit.
I grew up in a house over 200 years old. It was haunted. Kinda weird, kinda fun at times, kinda scary at others.
Oh, could I tell stories that'll give you goosebumps and make all your hair stand on end.
I have goosebumps now just thinking about them.
ajw308
Ohhhhh! ajw308, I'd love to hear your stories!
Post a Comment