Monday, August 08, 2005

But can it dangle part II

All the responses to my "Can fuck dangle" post were awesome, but Mandelbrot's Chaos took the idea of Fuck as a "dangling participle" to an entirely different level.

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Why not a Poe-esque take on the sentence?

"Thus I sat engaged in pressing, but no syllable expressing/
To the man, whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;/
This and more I sat divining, with my back all arched reclining/
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamplight gloated o'er,/
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamplight gloating o'er/
I shall press, across the floor!"

All credit goes to Edgar Allen Poe, whose poem, "The Raven", I merely changed some words in one of the stanzas. As a side note, how fucked up must I be to turn one of the most morbid poems ever written into smut? lol

Sun Aug 07, 03:16:38 PM CDT

Now that's incendiary (ya know Flowers, HOT!).

2 comments:

Blondage said...

ROFL!!!!!!!! Yes Billy!!!! Mandelbrot, you could totally do it!!!!!!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Well, I suppose just about anything would be an improvement on the standard "Hugs and kisses on all your pinpoints." lol

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...