Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Marked territory part deux

mmmMMMMmmm..................

*purrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

My arms are sore today. Not sure if it was the bicep/tricep workout at the gym last night or the workout in the bedroom.

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

How had I forgotten how much fun it can be to Domme someone??? Granted, it's not something I could ever be in to all the time.....but dayum. Was that ever fun. How did I forget how GOOD I am at it!

My other half, whom I shall refer to as "Blondage Whipping Boy" for this post (evil grin) really does have a damn fine ass. It was such a pleasure to spank it, paddle it, flog it, slap it and bite it.

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

I did decide to give BWB a hickey, but it's not anywhere that anyone is going to see it because I am.....sweet.

*verrrrrrrrrry wicked grin*

More later....

5 comments:

Nate said...

I'm so thankful... the way you were talkin' earlier... I was afraid you were gonna pull out a strap-on for the poor boy.

Blondage said...

LOL Nate! NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! No comment, just a *G* LW

Anonymous said...

BOO-YAH! There you go girl!!

Blondage said...

*giggles at LW*

bikermom, damn it was fun.

Jade, oh to be able to see what you are imagining....

;)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...