Monday, August 01, 2005

Audio Erotica - Watching You

this is an audio post - click to play


Now remember Flowers.....THIS IS DIRTY!!!!!!!!! DO NOT play this in front of anyone who shouldn't hear it!!!!

Can't wait to hear what you think.

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Triple Zoom.

Maeve said...

"laying in their own juices"
Yeah, I DON'T think I'll be playing these in the class room when school begins this month!!!
LOL!

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Maeve - definitely not classroom friendly!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files said...

My ears are now fully erect. ;)

Blondage said...

*giggling*

You guys rule.

Anonymous said...

This is sort of a "been there, done that" moment for me. You remind me that I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN ASAP!!!!Love your voice on this.

My fingers are sticky

Anonymous said...

In beantown tonight, I saw a t-shirt you might like. Sorry I couldn't buy it 'cause it was on someone. Drawing of a hand. 3 Fingers splayed out. Index and middle finger were tight together. Ring finger streched away from them. Thumb and pinky folded back and hidden. Caption underneath, in LARGE, bold letters said: "THE SHOCKER"! Underneath that, in much smaller letters was: "Two in the pink and one in the stink."

There's some wild-ass Catholics up here!

Blondage said...

Hiya t.b.d.h.!

Your fingers are sticky?!?!? ROFL! I guess that means you liked it?

Thanks for the compliment on my voice. Could you tell I was a hair away from a massive giggle attack a couple times?

;)

Anonymous said...

You were closer than a hair!......had one of those stuck in my teeth once...twice. Who's counting?

Anonymous said...

*Considers what to write for Chapter 2...... *

Blondage said...

tbdh....LOL!!!!!!

anonymous....*giggling* Hurry up and produce! *cracks whip*

Anonymous said...

I don't have enuff loose skin left to close my eyes!!!! DAMN !!!!! wait till I tell my urologist bout your audio post! Thats gonna kill viagra sales.

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

Well, hell. I have 50 people around me every day. (It feels like it.) Don't delete it or anything, k? School starts Friday!!!

Blondage said...

my sweet jdb.....I guess that means you liked it????? *grin*

Kelly, I'm not going to delete it. I'm probably going to create an audio post archives link on my side bar to make this one and the future ones easy to find. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow. The last time I had anyone read me a story I was much, much younger--- and the story was much, much different.

Wow.


Really--- wow. "The Wife" needs to hear this.

Blondage said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Bud. It was really fun to do. I'll get around to another one eventually.

*grin*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...