Friday, August 26, 2005

...seven things I....

The divine Miss Maeve tagged me on a MeMe.

And........I turned it primarily pervy, because that's what I do! heheheheheheheee

SEVEN THINGS I ....

Plan to do before I die:

1-Join the mile-high club
2-Visit "Colette New Orleans" (a sex club with a full dungeon! woo hoo!)
3- Be "trained" in the dungeon at Colette
4- Stay in a BDSM bed and breakfast (they are macked out with play equipment!)
5-Return to Scotland and have sex in a castle again
6-Have sex in a gondola in Italy
7- Produce children

Things I can do:
1.Bend like a pretzel
2.Give a kick ass blow job
3.Kiss for hours...and hours....and hours....
4.If I am REALLY turned on, I can cum on command
5.Cum in multiple positions, multiple times
6.Travel to subspace (woo hoo!)
7.Take a very hard spanking for a very long time

Things I can't do:
1.drink wine and NOT have sex
2.go back to a vanilla relationship
3.lie
4.take criticism
5.drink anyone under a table
6.win at card games
7.be perky early in the morning

Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1.sense of humor
2.voice
3.dark hair with darkish eyes or lightish brownish hair with greenish eyes
4.confidence
5.broad shoulders
6.nice chest
7.character

Things I say most:
1.Yes
2.Harder
3. Faster
4.Deeper
5.More
6.Don't stop
7.Now

Celebrity crushes:
1.Russell Crowe in his Gladiator costume
2.Viggo Mortenson in his Aragorn costume
3.Tommy Shaw, guitarist from Styx
4.Trent Reznor, lead singer of Nine Inch Nails
5.Mel Gibson from the Mad Max days
6.Clive Owen, actor who makes my toes curl
7.Eric Bana, another actor who makes my toes curl

I think I'll tag....
L.L. and Pooshie
And no, you don't have to stick with dirty stuff!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

sex in a Scotish castle!!! say it isn't so! I have been to the old sod many many times..u must tell me all .... and I want details missie!! (personally I like the area north of Glasgow, up towards Oban and even further north like Inverness)

Maeve said...

Your seven things you say all the time sure was the icing on the cake!
Ohhhhhh yesssssss, Mel baby as Mad Max.
uh huh uh huh uh huh!

Anonymous said...

I think #1 on your "plan to do before i die" should be vampire roleplaying. =oP

Anonymous said...

So many really hot and interesting things on that list!!!

But honestly, Tommy Shaw?

heh heh...

Nate said...

Hrm.. I've been to Colette.

Blondage said...

my dear johndeerebilly, I spent part of my HONEYMOON in a Scottish castle. *grin* I'll have to write about that little adventure soon...

Maeve, I really enjoyed playing with that MeMe. Thanks for tagging me! I was giggling like a maniac when I was writing that stuff! LOL!

Michelle, oh my my my. I am such a fan of Anne Rice's Vampire Lestat. If I could get someone to pretend to be Lestat...

HPF, wanna play dress up? LOL!

AND LAY OFF MY LITTLE TOMMY SHAW!!!

*growl*

Blondage said...

NATE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

EMAIL ME!

LL said...

I have to say that it is really hard for me to come up with answers to that shit. I had to dig deeeeeeep. And I'm with hpf--Tommy Shaw??!?!?!? WTF?!

Don't you think sex in a gondola would lead to capsizing and drowning? Plus having the gondolier audience would be weird--you know how I currently feel about the Italians. LOL

And you need to explain that "travel to subspace" thing to me.

I am Question Queen, hear me roar!

Blondage said...

LL, I have been in love with Tommy Shaw since I was 14 years old. I worship him. And hey, you were just lusting after Kid Rock. At least Tommy bathes!

On the gondola, well, if you do something tantric, nope, no capsizing. *grin* And I'm not sure what to do with the gondolier. I'll have to think about it. hehehehe

I'll write a post about subspace, oh mighty Question Queen. LOL!

LL said...

I hate to tell you this babe, but you have to update from being 14 LOL!!!!

But then again, a guy who looks like Hot Elvis may need to be added to that list. He might not be a celebrity, but he looks like one. ROFLMAO!!!!

And Kid Rock is infinitely fuckable. gggrrrrrr

Blondage said...

I updated! I only just fell in love with Clive Owen a few months ago.

And yes, my Hot Elvis lookalike would be on that list if he was famous. Infamous doesn't count. LOL!

BBF agrees with you on Kid Rock. I like watching him perform, I just don't wanna do him.

Jody said...

I have all seven characteristics you like in a man

Blondage said...

Well then J, welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly....

;)

LL said...

Ooo, blondage, did you see J's site with the Gang Bang Survey?

Blondage said...

Not yet LL. I'll have to explore it from home tomorrow. Still at work! Ugh!

Blondage said...

Roll playing can be fun Pooshie.

*wicked grin*

Blondage said...

Ohhhh.....so pfff is a good thing? *giggling*

My dear Pooshie, you are so damn cute.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...