Thursday, September 01, 2005

This song is so frikkin cool....

Does this guy's voice rule or what?!?!?!

9 comments:

Nate said...

SKYNARD!!!!

No I'm kiddin'.. I love this MP3 too... it's always on the player when I ride.

Blondage said...

LOL Nate!

I'll see if I can find some Skynyrd to post.

Anonymous said...

Love his voice, it's the melty kind that can get your knickers off.

Blondage said...

Abso-frikkin-lutely Ann!!!!!

Blondage said...

Nate, I tried to find the original Skynyrd version but I can't! Damnit!!!

This one is great tho.

LL said...

Ooooo, I couldn't hear this at work, but now that I can--fuck me voice...mmmmmmm.

Blondage said...

That is the PERFECT description of his voice LL.

Ooomph.

Makes me all tingly.

Anonymous said...

I have some Skynard "albums" in the garage along with a whole bunch more from the 60's, 70's and 80's. I'll check them over to see if this one might be there.

This guy has a great voice though. Bluesy---

Bud

Blondage said...

God I miss Vinyl.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...