I'm not, nor have I ever been, much of a morning person.
This morning I got dressed for work in a hurry. I put on the CUTEST little v-necked short-sleeved sweater that I bought yesterday and some black capris, barely looked in the mirror (partly because I was half asleep, and partly because of time constrants) and hustled in to work.
I was just in the ladies room putting on some lipstick.
And I noticed....
I HAVE HICKIES! TWO EFFING HICKIES!!!!!!!!
One on each side of my collar bone, perfectly spaced (TMWPM is badass engineer/perfectionist freak, so I'm not surprised over the perfect placement).
*dials The-Man-who-pleasures-me's cell number*
TMWPM: Hey Sweetcheeks
Blondage: *growls*
TMWPM: Uhm.....
Blondage: *growls louder*
TMWPM: Planning to tell me what I did?
Blondage: HICKIES! TWO OF 'EM!!!!! And they are going to be showing ALL DAY LONG in the shirt I am wearing!!!!
TMWPM: *snickers, pats self on back, tells co-worker*
Blondage: *growls*
TMWPM: Well, I'm mostly sorry.
Blondage: We're switching rolls tonight.
TMWPM: Huh?
Blondage: You heard me. Your ass is mine tonight.
TMWPM: Shit.
....to be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
15 comments:
GET HIM BLONDAGE!
GET HIM!!!
His ass is totally grass.
*grrrrrrowl*
Just caught a co-worker staring at my chest.
Get him! *G* LW
Yeah, I don't think threats and payback is gonna work, hon.
I had some vampire bitch just lightly kiss my neck one night, in my car outside a bar. I mean, just a quick smooch, and when we finished up and I went back into the bar's restroom to clean up, I saw this huge fucking hickie, like 3, 4 inches in diameter! And I had to take that home to my wife!
I got back to my car, and took the pointed metal part of the chrome on top of the door (it was a '68 Impala) and ripped it down along that hickie until I bled.
I staggered into the house, acting drunker than I was, and told my wife I'd just fallen, and she cleaned and bandaged it and was very nice to me, instead of beating me like the dog that I am...was.
LW...how had I forgotten how cute TMWPM's ass is when it's beet (or should I say "beat"?) red. *wicked grin*
billy d...he didn't get his own badge-of-honor hickey. He got tied spread eagle face down to the bed and tortured. ;) I know he enjoyed some of it, but not all of it. He's normally in control, so that's a big issue for him. *devlish grin*
bikermom...even if the punishment wasn't all punishment, it was quite the stress reliever for me. hehehehehehee
zoomie...about to start round II. YEEEHAW!
Bane, that's the best hickey cover up story I have ever heard. LOL!!!!!
I had a 3-4 inch hickey on the inside of my thigh once. It was there so long I was afraid it was gonna turn in to a frikkin scar. ;)
not that this comment particularly pertains to the recent article, but I was thinkin that instead of referring to the "man who pleases me" perhaps you may wish to name yourselves as TCWPEO "The Couple Who Pleases (Pleasures) Each Other" Only a thought from this old fart
(and yes I am a Republican) :)
My sweet jdb! Hi!!!!!
I've been thinking about changing his nickname. I'm tired of TMWPM. Too long.
I should probably wait until he is out of the doghouse for the Great Hickey Incident of 2005. ;)
I built this shed thanggy for when I had an old John Deere tractor, hence my name. Well I sold the tractor a couple of months back and needed a project so I cleaned up the small building real nice, put a window in it, a new door, some electrical stuff, a satellite dish, small fridge-a-frator fer beers. I am thinkin an oatmeal berber for the floor covering. Oh and I call it the ''doghouse'' ..what say u??? **PS** I am taking reservations for a sleep-over when the weather here in Michigan cools down. HONK HONK!!!!!!
Ok, well as long as YOU feel better, then it's all good. I think I heard somewhere that if the woman is happy than the man is too. Of course, that may just be my distorted thinking of what reality should be.
Bane, THAT was slick. Damn! Been there but didn't do that! Wish I had. I'm atracted to sticky situations I fail to get out of.
(.....sticks out tounge!)
Look out for Blondage when she gets growwly!!!
*growls at hpf, stifles a giggle*
My sweet jdb - that is absolutely hysterical. Berber carpet and a satellite dish! LOL! Hardly "punishment".
Bikermom - that's the way it SHOULD be. *giggling*
Sticky Hooker - I see your game. You want me to spank YOU next! LOL!
Psshht, all the times I washed my dick with crumbly pink soap in some filthy gas station restroom...man I was a fucking dog.
Post a Comment