Before I get in to sex talk, I have to get something off my 36 B chest. I just received an email from someone who told me to pick a side - am I a republican with a politiblog or am I a nympho with a sex blog. Why would you think I can't be both? That's kinda the whole point of my little blogosphere experiment, my dear dear Flowers. If you go through the archives, I tend to stick with sex. If it was election time, I'd probably throw a bit more politics in to the mix. If you are looking for a kick ass blog that is more consistantly political, please visit my very very favorite, Blonde Sagacity. She totally rocks.
Ok! Back to sex! This has to be a quick post, because I am having my rescheduled-from-yesterday lunch with BBF soon. Yay!
Last night.
mmmMMMmmm......
I was in my pjays and fuzzy bunny slippers, playing on the computer, trying to stay caught up on email (I LOOOOVE your emails! Keep 'em coming!).
The Other Half pulled up a chair behind mind, determined to distract me.
Rascal.
He pulled my chair back towards him, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled, and gave the "5 more minutes" whine for probably the 3rd or 4th time. He said no, rather sternly, which of course thrilled me.
He demanded that I stand up.
I stood.
He demanded that I bend over the desk.
I bent.
He tugged on my pajama bottoms, and pulled them off.
I wiggled.
I was expecting a spanking.
I was wrong!
He began kissing my middle back, and working his way lower.....and lower.........
Girls, have you ever received oral from this position? Oh my my my. So effing great. It makes me cum soooooo fast....and I was close.....sooooooooo close......and the rascal STOPPED! He told me I was not allowed to cum until he told me I could.
*whimper*
I had to absolutely freeze, because if I had moved even a tiny bit, I know I would have had an orgasm and gotten in to the kind of trouble I wasn't in the mood for. ;)
After a few minutes of calming down, he had me kneel for some enthusiastic oral reciprocation.
*wicked grin*
He sat down in a chair and pulled me with him. I do soooooo love being on top....being able to set the depth, the pace, the rhythem.....
Ahhhh......
I rode him until we couldn't move.
When he finally allowed me to cum, I screamed so loud I probably scared the neighbors.
So you see Flowers? I can get off on more vanilla-ish sex too.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
23 comments:
Girl, I really should stop reading this at work because it just makes things, um, uncomfortable for me LOL
You know something, I think I am soooooo going to hell for this. ROFLMAO
LOL Poosh! Yes, it can be. *grin* Going in to details like this is kinda new for me though.
OMG LL! I am laughing so hard right now they can probably hear me in Alaska. Nice to know I am going to have some kick ass company.
This little chicky is making sure all the screws and bolts to the primo office chair are tight!!! That would be funny, wouldn't it..have your chair fall apart right in the middle of things?
Well.....you know......going to hell ain't so bad as long as you earn that spot by having tons and tons of fun. I would be very disappointed if I only had a little fun and still ended up there. LMAO
Oh, and you know how they say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions? They lie. It's paved with bad, very bad intentions. ;-)
Kelly, that could definitely be a bit awkward! LOL!
LL, I prefer "naughty" intentions to "bad" intensions.
hheheheeheheheheheeee
Damn! The other half is a lucky half indeed. thanks for the ideas - when goose gets back in town she's sure to want to camp on her computer for a while...I'll have something to say about that!
LOL Gander! Go get her! And then tell me all about it!!!!! *evil grin*
Azrael, nope, you're not alone. "HPF" (my Hawwt Perverted Friend), "BBF" (my best friend), and Tesco (check out his porn site in my links!) and his fabulous wife are all republicans too. There's lots of us out there if you look in the right places.
;)
I was going to delete the above spam, but I can't stop laughing over the "since it appeared that you have some experience" part.....so I'm leaving this one.
LMAO!
Spamming bastiges!
LOL M3! Nope, "old white republican man who couldn't get any" definitely does not describe me!
(well, except for the republican part and the white part)
Damn that was funny!
*giggling*
Why don't they get it yet that us GOP girls and the wildest, kinkiest and definately the best shaven!!! :lol:
Thanks for the props girlie!
I can honestly say that I'm happy your guy has someone like you, but if I were to be just as honest, I'm not sure I could handle someone that untamed. lol Before I step into territory that can go from zero to depressing in 2.4 seconds, I guess I'll just say that I love your blog. Keep on writing. :)
"The best shaven"?!?!?!? ROFLMAO!!!! So true Ala. So very true.
Mandelbrot, I really am ridiculously normal in real life. *grin* I can't tell ya how tickled I am that you called me "untamed". I've ranted about it before, that one of my pet peeves is when people say I am "sweet" and "nice". Untamed.....good grief did you ever make my night.
As far as questioning whether you could handle a chick with a wild streak, well, you just won't know until you attempt it......and I highly recommend that you do. What's the worst thing that could happen...ya get worn out? Darn!!!! *wicked grin*
Thanks for your kind words about my blog. That means so much to me!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
See girl, now you can add inspire to entice and addict. LOL
And Mandelbrot, a man can handle just about anything he can put his mind to, so just find the girl, set your mind, and drive on-- WOOOOT!!!!
Azrael, that is so cool! Let me know if you need any help figuring out how to do links or anything. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
LL, *grin* WOOOOOOOOOOOT!
What sort of dipshit would claim that you can't be a republican and a chick who loves sex?
There is a large percentage of people in the Elephant party that I just hate... not as much as I hate the Commie Red Democrats... but hate still.
Ah well.. I'm not a republican... I can't think of 5 republicans I'd vote for...
actually... I can't think of any reason to vote what-so-ever.
Nate, for the record, the person who sent me that email is a Dem, not a republican. ;)
Now, about this no reason to vote thing....are you SERIOUS????? Are you trying to get me to spank you?
Blondage,
Not only do I not vote, I actively attempt to get others to not vote. If you're bored... head over and check my archives... look for a title called, the Tale of the Great Whatsit.
Actually if you just do a google search for the Tale of the Great Whatsit it will be easier.
That sums up my opinions on the state of american politics quite well.
I don't vote. I horde ammo and wonder when its time to start shootin'.
Nate, I would soooooo tie your ass up and spank you over this.
;)
You ain't big enough. Besides... if you want me to vote... all you have to do is explain this to me...
Republicans control congress, and have for um... 12 years.
They've won 5 of the last 7 presidential elections.
The vast majority of supreme court justices were appointed by Republicans.
So...
Is governent smaller? Are taxes significantly lower than they were in 30 years ago? Is there less red tape or more? Is the government in your face more? Or less?
Nate, gotta go Libertarian, baby!!
Libertarians... bah...
In the history of the world, a government has never been significantly scaled back by a vote.
You can vote to grow the government's power. You cannot vote to shrink it.
if you want to shrink government... you have to vote with lead.
Nate, I may not be big enough to tie you down and spank yer ass, but it might be fun to try. heheheheeee
I'm not in political mode right now. Debates hurt my wittle blonde head.
*sticks fingers in ears*
Post a Comment