Sunday, April 30, 2006

*whimper*squirm*pant*

You'd better be "in the mood" Freak. I am ripping your clothes off the second I get home from work.

Soooo.....take a nap or something.

*pant*

8 comments:

Backdoor Slider said...

LOL OK I am always UP for that

Blondage said...

One of the many things I like about you.

*grin*

You have approximately five hours to brace yourself. I am on frikkin fire today.

Shay said...

Oooh!!

That's exciting!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun night for you two ~ I'm jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet he slipped out and went to a movie? He made need a break from all that fucking? Let him rest today, it's sunday, Cat

Unknown said...

Anyone else notice that there were *no* further posts from EB Sun night? Hope ya had a good one, girlie...or two or three...or more!

MG said...

:)
damn I'm jealous... (as usual)

yeah, see I know someone and well, if he were in my reach....damn...

Blondage said...

*purrrrrrrrrrrr*

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...