Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It can be cold here on the floor...

I read this incredible post by the lovely lady who writes "Taking Control" (listed in my naughty links in my side bar) that I want to share with you.

Two sentences in particular struck a chord with me.

"I've fallen from your mantle", and "I like my place on the floor". Very moving.

Click here to check her out.

She writes wonderfully descriptive erotica as well.

4 comments:

Suze said...

Hi Evie, I'm off now to check out this blog.

Blondage said...

She's really good. Her latest post is a discussion on the definition of kink. Definitely check that one out too.

Blondage said...

Indeed. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, babe! You're sweet...and I think it's more comfortable on the floor anyway. ;-)

Kiss.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...