Friday, April 28, 2006

Only 78%???




Surely this is too low. *grin*
Pretty kinky!
Grats! You're 78% kinky!
You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:








free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 72% on kinkpoints
Link: The Kinkyness Test written by nilnisicruce on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not as kinky as you Evie, but I didn't score too low...
Pretty kinky!
Grats! You're 64% kinky!
You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!

Blondage said...

64%?!?!? Excellent!!!!!!!

Lisa, I haven't forgotten about that tag. Just haven't had time to write it out yet. Tonight or tomorrow, I promise!

*Grin*

Suze said...

Evie, I'm only 42%. What went wrong? ;)

What do you think?

Backdoor Slider said...

*GRINS*

You scored higher than 86% on kinkpoints

Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work ;)

Blondage said...

Backdoor....sooooo not surprised you outscored me, you kinky thang. *grin*

Suze, what the HECK!!?!?!! 46%????
There must be something funky with that quiz, because I KNOW you are just as pervy as me!

Smartass, I seriously doubt that. You seem rather pervy to me! And I know pervy!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Kinky bastard!
Grats! You're 86% kinky!
Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work ;)

Blondage said...

Angi, I should introduce you to Backdoor Slider, aka The Freak I married.

*giggling*

You scored the same thing!

Jason said...

I scored 48%. Higher than Suze. Yeah, this quiz has a fundamental flaw in it if I beat her. To those who know me, the reaction is just like that of hearing Mike Tyson speak for the first time.

Anonymous said...

49% - a little low, but not surprised since I don't do hot wax and nipple clamps. LOL. Can I still be an exciting lay?

LL said...

*snickers* I got 70%

Anonymous said...

i'm so vanilla i should start my own ice cream company.
oh well, whaddaya expect from a nun?! LOL
ghostie alix

Anonymous said...

55%. Oh well, I just wonder which half is kinky? Right or left with a little dribbling over to the other? Nah, I bet it's my inside that's kinky with a vanilla exterior. :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...