hard to make it out, but i think i like.Happy HNT!
*giggling*I'm in bed, and the pic was taken of my chest from above.;)
Exquisite! Cheers ans Happy HNT!
Beautiful. I am very girlie girl too!Happy HNT!
Very pretty! HHNT!
Beautiful. I love nighties. Removing them especially. HHNT
Very pretty. I like your selection of the view too. ;-) HHNT!
Nothing wrong with that. HHNT
Looks very sexy to me.
that is absolutely beautiful. HHNT!
OMG, I love the lace and ribbons on it!! What a warm and sensuous HNT babe...Happy HNT to you!
Mmmmm... it's lovely. Happy HNT x
I think it can become my favorite nighty also... Happy HNT
how lovely! delicate and yummy.happy hnt*
Evie, you look gorgeous, that just became my favourite nighty too.Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Ooooooooo, you know how much I love lingerie!! That's really pretty. I gotta go shopping again soon!! Great HNT pic, sugar.
I know my owner would enjoy something like that on me, but I don't think I could pull it off as well as you! grrrrr-owwww!
You look purty, girl. Happy HNT!
like wow! hhnt
I'm liking the nightie too. HHNT!!
I'm so jealous....and it looks great on you ;)HHNT
ribbons and lace, all a girl needs... bedsides diamonds and pearls... and maybe something chocolate...Happy HNT!!!
Lace and girlie girl, two (okay three) words that work together very nicely.
The nighty may well be girly-girly, but you, my dear, are all woman...~EA
*melt*
how very sexy
Wow, that is a great nighty *grin*.
I WANT THAT NIGHTIE! It's so pretty!
WOW!!! I'll help you out of it so mia can try it on.Happy HNT
I can't see the image very well, but that may be because my computer screen is steamed up from the sheer hotness of your HNT. Happy HNT :)
Hey EB, this *is* girly girl! Yummy too.figleaf
*gasp*!How did I miss this shot?very pretty!!
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
32 comments:
hard to make it out, but i think i like.
Happy HNT!
*giggling*
I'm in bed, and the pic was taken of my chest from above.
;)
Exquisite! Cheers ans Happy HNT!
Beautiful. I am very girlie girl too!
Happy HNT!
Very pretty! HHNT!
Beautiful. I love nighties. Removing them especially. HHNT
Very pretty. I like your selection of the view too. ;-) HHNT!
Nothing wrong with that. HHNT
Looks very sexy to me.
that is absolutely beautiful. HHNT!
OMG, I love the lace and ribbons on it!!
What a warm and sensuous HNT babe...
Happy HNT to you!
Mmmmm... it's lovely. Happy HNT x
I think it can become my favorite nighty also...
Happy HNT
how lovely! delicate and yummy.
happy hnt*
Evie, you look gorgeous, that just became my favourite nighty too.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Ooooooooo, you know how much I love lingerie!! That's really pretty. I gotta go shopping again soon!! Great HNT pic, sugar.
I know my owner would enjoy something like that on me, but I don't think I could pull it off as well as you! grrrrr-owwww!
You look purty, girl. Happy HNT!
like wow! hhnt
I'm liking the nightie too. HHNT!!
I'm so jealous....
and it looks great on you ;)
HHNT
ribbons and lace, all a girl needs... bedsides diamonds and pearls... and maybe something chocolate...
Happy HNT!!!
Lace and girlie girl, two (okay three) words that work together very nicely.
The nighty may well be girly-girly, but you, my dear, are all woman...
~EA
*melt*
how very sexy
Wow, that is a great nighty *grin*.
I WANT THAT NIGHTIE! It's so pretty!
WOW!!! I'll help you out of it so mia can try it on.
Happy HNT
I can't see the image very well, but that may be because my computer screen is steamed up from the sheer hotness of your HNT.
Happy HNT :)
Hey EB, this *is* girly girl! Yummy too.
figleaf
*gasp*!
How did I miss this shot?
very pretty!!
Post a Comment