Thursday, April 06, 2006

Surely this is too low....

You Are 50% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


Mmmmmmm........50%? I thought it would be higher than that! LOL!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

***You Are 68% Evil***


You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

WOOT! WOOT!

Anonymous said...

BAH!
i'm only 42% evil...oh well.
corruption can be fun. hehehe
ghostie alix

Backdoor Slider said...

*grins*

You Are 82% Evil

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I'm disappointed. I'm only 46% evil. I guess I'm more neurotic than nefarious. Oh well.

Suze said...

OMG, I got 60% evil. I think I better go an cleanse my soul. LOL.

LL said...

56% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

LL said...

56% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Maeve said...

I am 74% evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot

Earth Rooster said...

You Are 72% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Blondage said...

*mutters cursewords*

You're practically ALL more EVIL than I am?!?!?!?! I'm only more evil than Ghostie and M Chaos?!?!?!?!?

Oh this just won't do.

I must become more evil.

I've got to go back and look at that list and see what naughty things I can do and then retake the damn thing.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...