Find in me the room to breathe....But, if this must be, then burn with me...Anything Just don't leave... Find in me...Room to breathe...Until the rapture comes to meet us...
Click here!
This is one of the bands The Freak found this week. I really like them. I think this would be good sex music...... *purrrrr*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
I am truly digging this band !
Me too, my little Freakazoid.
On my way home.... :)
I could certainly get down and dirty to this. ;)
Suze, the rest of the cd is really cool too. B.S. burned me a copy of it last night. I think I am addicted.
SgtSmartass, don't be a puss.
*laughs, shakes tail and RUNS!*
oh hell no...now I've gotta go download it, I'm so impulsive when it comes to music, and this could definitely go on my sex music playlist.
Women who want to have sex to that music, should not complain when I snap their neck as I cum.
The videos just get sicker and sicker...
Oh lighten up.
pffffffffttttttttht!!!!!
Post a Comment