Soooo........today was my first encounter with Muscles after my recent humiliation .
*cringe*
A friend and I go in to the back part of my office building. We're chatting, goofing off, whatever. It's time to go back up front to my office and I go barreling around the corner and almost run smack dab in to Muscles. He is standing there with our mutual friend R. I sorta stumbled (of course), said hello, and RAN.
A few minutes later, R. comes up to me giggling. She tells me that she and Muscles were perfectly aware of where I was, and that she was telling him he needed to block me and flex for me. I shrieked. She said he knew I had a friend with me, so he'd catch me next time.
Oh gawwwwwwd.
"Next time" could be TOMORROW. I have to see Muscles again TOMORROW. And it's not in the work environment, it's at a frikkin PARTY. The same people that I played bartender to that fateful night in November will be there!
I can guaran-damn-tee you, I am NOT CONSUMING ANY ALCOHOL this time!!!!!
I wonder if I can make myself catch The Plague by tomorrow. Surely my boss would accept The Plague as an excuse to bail?
I feel a big time cringe-fest coming on. *shudder*
And in other news......The Wee General is camping. *pout*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Evie, you just know you'll get drunk again, don't you? Just go for it, you never know you may enjoy it. *wicked grin, back at you*
No fair! I only get to "party" with the stuffed shirts. Go ahead and drink, it'll give you lots of good stuff for us to laugh at. *with you!*
Ok, EB, I have never, EVER had a 2 1/2 minute voice message, but yours was SO funny that I saved it. ROFLMAO!!
I'm with Cougar, you need to get drunker than a skunk, eyeball that man cuz he sounds hot, maybe ask him to flex again, then tell us all about how your head hurts and you're embarassed. It will be amusing. I promise. LOL!!
Do ya'll ever do anything at that office BUT party?
Jeez...
Ok, I admit it girls. If I got smashed and did all sorts of stupid things per my usual, it would probably make for a funny Monday morning post.
Here's one of the many problems.
It's at my boss' house!
Ack!!!!!!
Suze...I am going to fight it, but yeah, when I get nervous I tend to gravitate towards "Liquid Courage".
Coug, if you just read where it's at, I know what you are thinking. LOL!!!!
LL....was it really 2.5 minutes long? I knew I ran out of tape but DAMN! You know that tone in my voice? Still kinda there!!! AAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
If he flexes for me I am going to die.
Ya know what else R told me? That when he looked at my site he was disappointed that I was only "half" nekkid in my pictures!
How am I supposed to look this man in the eye!!?!?!?!?
Huck, I swear we do. *grin* Ask Cougar. I live in my office. Home away from home........
If all else fails you can rear end a car on the highway.
Post a Comment