Monday, May 01, 2006

Position of the week *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Mmmmmmmmm..............

Last night................

I got home from work kinda late, almost 11PM. I crept in to the bedroom and Freak was all curled up in bed asleep, looking awfully cute. I snuck in to the bathroom and stripped.

I eased in to bed and snuggled behind him, kissing his neck. I am pretty sure he purred. He rolled over on his back. I flung a leg over his, wrapped my body about half way over his, and leaned down and kissed him. Slow and gentle at first...

He pushed my hand down to his rock hard cock. I made a sudden move and sort of flung myself between his legs and took all of his cock inside my mouth in one swift move. *wicked grin*

After a while, I crawled back up his body and kissed him hard. We turned on our sides and made out for a while. He lifted one of my legs over his hip and was rubbing my clit. Good gawd I love that....

He pushed me on to my back.....which brings me to my "position of the week".

He kneeled between my legs, sort of sitting back on his ankles. He positioned both of my legs straight up in the air, and wrapped his arms around them for leverage. My ankles were crossed, and eventually wound up sort of resting over his right shoulder. He would pause, put his hands on the back of my knees and push my ass up high (keeping my ankles locked), scoot down and lick my clit for a couple minutes at a time. Then kneel and fuck me some more. He went back and forth so many times I thought I was going to pass out. Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwd was it ever gooooooooood. We sort of flipped around in to all sorts of positions (doggy, me on my tummy on the bed, me on my side, missionary, etc), but I am choosing that one as my favorite of the evening.

*purrrrrrrrrrr*

We both came really hard, and drifted off happily to sleep...........

I heart him.

8 comments:

Suze said...

Evie, that beats hot milk and a good book anyday. Or did I mean to say good f**k. ;)

Blondage said...

MMMMmmmmm.....I'm all quivery today. Can't wait to jump his bones again tonight.

Unknown said...

Lucky you (you can sleep after!) I am ALWAYS awake for a minimum of two hours afterwards. G, on the other hand, is awake for approximately two nanoseconds afterwards. It ain't fair!

Ryan said...

very hot!

MG said...

~sigh~

Blondage said...

MG, would you like to borrow my Freak? He's really cute, and he kicks ass in bed. *grin*

Thank you Ryan Darlin'! *smooch*

Lisa, sometimes I am like that too, can't sleep. I'd worked so much over the weekend that I just passed out cold. *grin*

Roy said...

*sounds of frantic notes being scribbled into a notebook*

Anonymous said...

..and your man needs you, SensualKitten, for a repeat of last week. maybe we should write a guest post for EB......

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...