Friday, April 21, 2006

I am already cringing...

Saturday and Sunday I will be on alert.

Red alert.

MUSCLES alert.

Which of course means there should be plenty of opportunities for extreme humiliation.

I'll keep you in the loop, if I can bare it.

4 comments:

Suze said...

Are you parting it up again? If so watch the booze, we don't want you making passes again. ;)

Blondage said...

The only type of passes I made last time I saw him were the "running" kind. Did you see hub's comment on it? "She looked like Franco Harris running for a touchdown and throwing Muscles a straightarm to get by him :P"

Yep. That was me! LOL!

Very dorkalicious.

No parties this weekend. We're just working together. I have about 5-6 hours before the invasion. Ooomph.

LL said...

Sooooooooooooo? Did you dork out?

Blondage said...

Actually....no. No opportunity for dorkage.

I'm both relieved and disappointed at the same time.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...