Early Thursday afternoon.....my office phone rings.
The Evil Blonde: Hi this is (name deleted)....
The Wee General: S'up girl?
The Evil Blonde: Workin'.
The Wee General: We want to go get our puppy tonight. Can you watch the kids?
The Evil Blonde: Sure.
We chit chat.....hang up.....
Several hours later, my phone rings again....
The Evil Blonde: Hi this is (name deleted)....
The Wee General: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
The Evil Blonde: Huh?!!??!?! Wee General? Is that you?!?!?!
The Wee General: I'M LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Evil Blonde: Late? Late for what?
The Wee General: LATE! As in.....LATE!!!!!
The Evil Blonde: *shouts multiple naughty words*
The Wee General: Is The Freak home? I need someone to watch the kids while I go get a "test".
The Evil Blonde: No, but I can go get you one on my way home from work.
The Wee General: How can this happen? He's had a vasectomy!
The Evil Blonde: *pauses, thinks* Well, with all that working out he does, maybe he has robo-sperm.
The Wee General: ROBO!??!?!
The Evil Blonde: *pauses, thinks* Or perhaps all those supplements he takes has made his little swimmers bionic. Hmmmm...... Bionic sperm. Kinky.
The Wee General: Maybe it's a good thing you can't be serious.
To be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
LOL Happy Easter hun!
Did you have a good Easter?
Oh, and did her hubby get the standard clip they do nowadays or did he actually get clipped and cauterized?
You too Livey!
LL, I have no idea which thing he had done.
My Easter was eh. I was sick.
Evie, surely the little swimmers can't jump, can they? LOL.
I can be such a dingbat. The very first thought that came to my head when I read the word late was to look at my watch in confusion.
Sometimes I'm a bit behind the train.
Suze, heck if I know!!!!!!! If anyone's could, her hub's would be able to. He can leg press over a thousand pounds! The man is a 5'7"
"Incredible Hulk"!!!!!
Jason, that's pretty damn funny.
I know two women that have gotten pregnant after their hub's got the snip snip.
Heh. You know what I think? I think TWG is out being a bad girl and wasn't careful. If I ever have a Vasecomy (which I'm not, just sayin hypothetical) and the wife gets pregnant? I ain't buying the "wow it must not have took' routine. Nope. Sorry.
Tell TWG to make sure her uh 'friends' wear condoms next time.
SJR out.
Post a Comment