I apologize in advance for my behavior this month. I have a difficult death anniversary tomorrow and another one in a couple weeks. I tend to go a little bonkers this time of year.
I'm also dealing with what appears to be the death of a special friendship, and that has me distracted and feeling....a bit lost.
I promise I'm not going anywhere, but if I act a little weirder than usual (heh) you know why.
Maybe I need to go watch some of our new porn. New porn always makes me happy.
xoxoxo
-eB.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
Evie, make no apologies. We all understand how that feels.
Yes watch more porn if it helps take your mind off it. I've run out of new stuff. I need to make a trip to the Adult Shop. ;)
Hang in there, babe. *hug* I'll talk to you later about things. And yes, porn always makes things better. See how quickly I recovered from the death of Bane by just the THOUGHT of being able to watch porn in my bedroom again? ;-)
Porn is ALWYS good!
Hang in there Sugar!
Thanks all.
i can relate...i usually start losing my mind around december.
take care. *hug*
ghostie alix
YOU CAN DO IT!
YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!
Remember to say this with a very cajun accent...
Try getting BDS to say this... then maybe you'll be walking bow-legged the next day
LOL... Take care
I understand about losses. Had a few this past year myself. Hang in there.
I'm ok today. Thanks everyone.
Luv you guys.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm sorry, Eva, and I wish I didn't have a frame of reference to understand, but I do. I enjoy several different flavors of neuroses, anxiety disorders, and funks from about June until January or whenever hurricane season ends. Holidays are my special hell, but it'll get better.
Hugs hun.
Post a Comment