Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Lucky girl. Grrr. ;)
*giggling*
Queue up, bend over....I'll go down the line and spank everybody.
*naughty grin*
LOL!
I was talking to the girlies.
I don't think The Mister would allow me to spank a boy. He's kinda funny that way.
*giggling*
You don't do spankings, remember? You're a sub. Now, I would offer to spank YOU, but you know I don't go that way. Them yummy sounds you make creep me out. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I take that back. Not really "creep me out," more like flus-flus-flussssstered!! I can't be listening to your sounds...just too weird, even if I HAVE seen your body parts. ;)
If I wasn't hungover, I suspect I would be giggling a lot.
Uuuuugh....
Jello Shots mixed with Margaritas mixed with Barcardi = big ass headache.
Post a Comment