I slept late.
I cooked a "real" breakfast.
I snuggled with my cats and watched a movie.
I had three yummy orgasms.
I took a nap.
I watched all of my Tivo'd shows.
It is 6:30pm, and this is the first time I have turned the computer on all day.
Ahhhhhhhh........I needed to vegetate. *happy sigh*
I have a wacky story to tell about me, The Wee General and our husbands from last night. It is still sorta jumbled in my head. Here's a bit of a teaser.
It involves:
a three hour trip to buy a puppy
the TV show "24"
a pregnancy scare
wrestling/jujitzu/cage fighting
and the US Postal Service.
If I can get it out of my head, I'll post it tomorrow. Crikey. What a night. I desperately needed my little day of peace today. Ooomph.
I love this song by the Squirrel Nut Zippers.
5 comments:
Hope everything worked out the way you wanted it to, and I really hope you have a relaxing weekend. If you want a good video, have you ever heard of the song "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge? You may want to try to post it. They sound like they're trying to go for the same 80s sound as The Killers, maybe a post-punk/New Wave thing going on.
Evie, I hope you managed to chill out a little yesterday. Now, spill. What have you been up to, I hope it's wonderfully naughty. LOL
M Chaos, I will definitely check that band out. Always on the look out for something new. *grin*
Suze, the night with TWG was more funny/bizarre than naughty. *giggling* Those two are insane. I say that with the greatest affection of course.
I got hit with the flu last night, so no more puter time today. Must crawl back to bed. Uuuuuuugh!
Three O's! That makes it a good day right there. :)
You are soooooooo going to hell. I'm just sayin'............
Get better. I knew you'd get sick. Within 2 weeks of starting the new season, laid low with illness. Take your vitamins, damn it!!!
Post a Comment