The Freak and I pull in to the driveway and in to the garage. We get out of our Gas Guzzling Kick Ass Republican S.U.V., and we hear SCREECHING.
It is, of course, a very excited Wee General.
The Wee General: *yelling* We're BACK! We're BACK from CAMPING! Did you MISSSSSSSS MEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?
The Freak: *laughs, smiles, stares at The Weapons of Mass Destruction, aka, the boobs*
The Evil Blonde: Well, how was it?
The Wee General: It was AWFUL! We can't wait to go back though.
The Evil Blonde: Uhhhh........????
The Wee General: Well, it was cold, we couldn't get a fire started because there was a no burn ordinance, so we didn't eat anything but smores made with a lighter.
The Evil Blonde: Uhhhhhh...........
The Freak: *still staring at The Weapons*
The Wee General: Well....I mean....when it's warmer and we can cook food we'll go back.
The Evil Blonde: All you ate is smores? Seriously??? You and Mr. Fitness and the kids JUST ATE SMORES for two days???
The Wee General: Well......I did make R. (her four year old daughter) eat a hotdog. It was cold and uncooked and she was whining her ass off.
The Freak: *continues to stare at The Weapons, drooling*
The Evil Blonde: And...?
The Wee General: Oh you should have heard me. I was yelling at her "YOU'D BETTER EAT THAT WEENIE!!!!! EAT IT!!!!! EAT THAT WEENIE!!!!!!!!!!!".
...which she yelled at the top of her lungs in my driveway........and I looked across the street in time to catch the neighbors' heads pop up and over at us so fast I was reminded of meercats looking for birds of prey in the sky.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
13 comments:
oh. my. god.
you didn't make that up, DID you?!
she is a CHARACTER!
ghostie alix
BUH HA H AHAHAHAHAHA!
EAT that winnie!!!
She's a freak.
LMAO, I'd love a neighbour like that, she's the best.
I have to ask being from the UK, what are smores? Evie you'll soon have to put an English version up too. LOL.
Ghostie, nope, I didn't make it up! When Freak comes back from his computer sabbatical he can confirm it. *giggling*
And yes, she is, as we say here in the South....a MESS!!! LOL!!!!!
Maeve, I wish I could have tape recorded it and turned it in to an audio post. It was soooooo FUNNY! OMG! That girl.....
LL, indeed she is!
Suze, she is pretty goofy. That's probably why we get along so well.
Smores are sort of a "campfire" thing. Some people make them in their fireplaces too.
You're supposed to toast a big marshmallow over a fire, put it on a graham cracker, and put some chocolate over it. Soooooooo yummy.
My goofy neighbors were toasting their marshmallows with a cigarette lighter! LOL!
Lord have mercy.
Ditto that Coug!!!!
HEY !! I wasn't just staring at her Weapons !
She does have a very nice ASS as well *grools*
Are you drooling or "grooling" my little Freak? LOL!!!!!
And yes, her ass is amazing. Everything on that girl is amazing.
LOL!!! Got so worked up he couldn't even drool! LMAO!!! Does she read this???
HELL NO she doesn't read this!!!!
NO NO NO!!!!
She knows I have a blog. She knows it is naughty. That's it!
You do know that the previous posters ruined what could have been a perfectly good blowjob joke, don't you? :P
Post a Comment