Five minutes ago this was a completely different post about music that was more sentimental in content. If you read it and feel confused, you're not crazy (well, I mean, you MIGHT be, but....), I just thought it was a little darker (due to the song choice/lyrics) than actually suits my mood today.
Do you listen to music when you have sex? I think this Enigma song is sexy as hell. I love the Enigma Greatest hits cd, Love Sensuality Devotion.
Click here to listen to "Sadeness" by Enigma....
I just bought a great "Makin' Luuuuuuuv" cd of classical music that I highly recommend. It has some of my very very very favorite pieces of music on it. Bedroom Adagios. You can listen to samples at that link. Track number 9 on disk one, Sicilienne, is a particularly good arrangement. Great music for sex on a rainy day. *grin*
Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine is great when you are playing around with BDSM....I've made a few suggestions......you guys have any? Mmmmmm.......I sooooo totally have sex on the brain today. It's all that damn porn.
Still working on that frikkin poll. *grin*
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
13 comments:
Evie, music evokes the same kind of emotions in me too.
I don't think it's just a woman thing.
You got me thinking now and I'm sat here with a smile stretching from ear to ear. :)
*grinning*
I think I might do a post with sex music recommendations.
*purrrrrrr*
I wish that blasted video would play. I heart that song.
I changed the post Suze.
*grinning*
I got tired of waiting for U2 to play.
For those who missed it, I was talking about how music creates a strong emotional response.....
EB - My favorite memory of when "the lion" (thought that was appropriate since he's got that huge mane) and I were dating was when I put on Jagged Little Pill and demanded action "NOW!" Scared the crap out of him. He asked me to never do that again. LOL! My favorite "doin it" song is Kid Rock's version of "Feel Like Makin' Love." You know why.
That Enigma song is the soundtrack of college... spent with my first husband ;) LOVE IT! Oh the memories... I can feel the dorms around me ;)
Hubs is great at soundtracks... I just enjoy them ;) gggrrrr
Cougar, yes indeedy, I know why that's your song. LOLOLOL!!!!
I love it when you scare the Lion. He's such a fun target.
Angi, ohhhhh yes. College for me as well! That song in particular reminds me of my nearly-7ft-tall-basketball-playing-spaniard ex. Oh those blue eyes.... *melt*
Too bad he was such a prick. *grin*
Fond memories though.
"After Dark" by Tito & Tarantula is a great song for making love. The rhythm and beat make you want to slowly grind into a small death. Some Andrea Bocelli is great for love making as well, particularly the "Sentimento" CD. Then there's always Luther and Sade. You can never go wrong with those two.
Metallica "Whiplash" EB always loves it to that rythm LMAO *grins*
Shit, that is not fucking music, that is nail biting music.
Yeah, Enigma is good...unfortunately, it is also the fave of my recent ex, whom we love to ignore, lol!
Crutch, ohhhhh ewwwwwwwwwwwww! Sorry dude.
Catfish - pfffftttthhhhhhtttt
B.S. - I do? *grin*
Travis and I.D. - great suggestions!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
-eB
omg, sex music...mmmm....
the harder the better....
NIN is great sex music
I've got a sexual urge today that I'm just not getting any relief from, trouble is I'm almost certain there's only one way to fix it and well.... that fix is unattainable...
damn it...
EB you need to try these if you in a BDSM mood
Puddle of Mudd-Control
Seal-Kiss from a Rose
Nickelback-Figured you Out
Metallica and NIN I know BDS will like
Post a Comment