Touching myself...stroking gently...slowly at first...wishing my hands were yours........
Are you thinking of me now Baby? Are you wanting me as badly as I am wanting you?
Take me now. Cum inside me. Make me scream and make me purrrrrrrrr......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...



33 comments:
Very sexy girl!
stunning!
Happy Hnt!
Love it! Happy HNT!
Holy bejessus. Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwttt!!!!!!
holy shit...
Happy HNT
Very nice pics! Very intimate, even though you technically didn't show anything. I love this HNT!
happy nekkid day!
Lovely lovely :) HHNT!
Oh my! Wonderfully sexy pics!
Happy HNT
Beautiful! Cheers and happy HNT!
Great post! HHNT!
Lovely and evilicious at the same time! HHNT
Oh yes, very sexy indeed!
Happy HNT!
soooo sexy, love these shots! HHNT!
very sexy. HHNT!
Quite inviting and yummy looking. Happy HNT to you in all of your sexiness.
This has to be the sexiest HNT on the entire blogosphere tonight....
Have a very sex filled and Happy HNT!
VERY sexy! Happy HNT x
Evie, I promise I'll try. Very arousing pictures to be looking at over my toast. I'm off to play for a while.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Hmmmmmmm, those aren't nearly as cute and sexy as the ones I saw last night...ROFLMAO!!
Babe, you know I just LOVE the way you do the flirty ones. This is the best set you've ever done. WOO-HOOO!! So completely sexy and hot!
Happy That Day. ;-)
Sweet Jesus !! I do looove your pics on Thursdays :P
i think you need to pass out napkins to the guys. quite provocative but tastefully done. happy HNT!
Great series, nicely done, and rather exciting. (BTW, good idea, Lime. Can I have a napkin please?) Happy HNT!
very hot pic series. Happy HNT
yes.
yes..
yes...
I like it alot.
Happy HNT you sexy woman...
very sexy!
wish I was there happy HNT http://www.chillivanilla.com/blg/
HOT AS ALWAYS! HHNT!
Damn your such a hottie!! :-}
HHNT!
Hey, did my HNT sweetpea. HHNT you smouldering blonde vixen. :)
Excellent set, Eva. The Freak is extraordinarily lucky.
Oh yeah Eva. I'm not in H-town but the next time I am I'll be looking for that.Dayumn you are hot and those pics are just damned sexy. HHNT Eviliscious one.
TG
I heart you guys.
*kisses*
:) Happy (belated) HNT.
Post a Comment