Oh my my my.
*blush*
I got home from work last night and basically attacked The Quiet Backdoor Sliding Freak I married. Maybe I just needed it bad - it was a stressful week.....or maybe it was the sexy as hell Shakira video he was watching. We are both fascinated by the way she belly-dances. As LL said, you just KNOW she is amazing in bed by the way she moves those hips. Freak was watching one in spanish that I couldn't find, but here's a little Shakira in English... Watch the hips! Oh my...
Click here to see the video for Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
Anyways.
So, we dash off in to the bedroom and start messing around a bit, and The Mister decides he wants to shave me. COMPLETELY. We've been together for 8 years as of next month, and he has never been the one to...errr......prune my hedges? (Good gawd I am laughing and blushing!)
So he does.
Oh my.
BARE. 100% BARE!!!!!!!
Girls, have you ever had a man use an electric razor on you? It was vibrating so hard that I thought I was going to cum. It was great until I caught the tickle bug on my right side. Every time he ventured to my right, I thought I was going to die from tickle torture and couldn't stop giggling like a maniac. It's a miracle I didn't get injured.
It sorta reminded me of when I got my ears pierced. I almost left with only one done because I am such a wuss about needles. I was laying there having these flashes in my head of a very peculiar....er......haircut -- only one side. Ahem.
But we got through it.......and somehow, it felt even more intimate than him going down on me. It was quite an experience. And good gawd did it ever make both of us hot.
We just tore. Each. Other. Up.
I have vague memories of him fucking me from behind and demanding I tell him I how I wanted to be fucked, and me screaming something like fuck me like a whore.
Repeatedly.
Good gawd. Where did THAT come from?
And as I type this, I am sitting here thinking......god I want it again. Just like that.
*quiver*
I'm going to cum just THINKING about it!
*pant*
Hurry up and come home from work damnit!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
13 comments:
... holy shit... good for him!..
Eric
EB, I shave Alex every week and you can guarantee he gets a hard on whilst I'm doing it.
So I always get payment in kind. ;)
hhhrmmmm yes it was quite an evening and
going to be quite a night it seems *grins*
As for Shakira what sane man would not LOVE watching the way she moves her body. DAMN!! *drool* OK gonna watch the video again *grins*
I remember one time I was watching the early morning news and for what ever reason they were doing a clip on Shakira.
The news anchor guy had the audacity to say she looked "chubby". The female news anchor lit in to him. Hell, I was ready to! What an idiot! Not every one is a size 0 and real women have curves and know how to use them!
Damn, that girl is fine as hell.
*grinning* Yeah Eric, it was pretty damn cool.
Suze, that is so effing HAWT!
B.S. - rascal. *giggling* Sitting here listening to you work out. *purrrrrrrrrr*
Maeve, I sooooooo would have kicked that man's ass! I think she is absolutely perfect.
Catfish, she is indeed!!!!
I don't think she's necessarily the prettiest female celebrity, although she is certainly a beauty, but I think there's a strong argument for her being the hottest. Again, it's those hips.
I luuuurve her hips... yum.
Actually - Rihanna reminds me abit of Shakira hips-wise.... I culdn't even tell you where to find this but theres a clip from her guest starring on Las Vegas... the way she moves is just beautiful.
*yum*
Oooh I've never used an electric razor down there! How does it feel to be totally bare? Nice eh?
Hehehe, hmmmmm, having that shaving thing done...sounds vaguely familiar...I might have read a fantasy piece kinda like that... *snickers*
And like I said, I bet that girl can do some serious grinding!!
Must be something in the air. The Lion did that to me about a month ago. Felt weird, being all bald. The Trimmed Mohawk is fine, but baldness doesn't suit me. LOL!
M Chaos, 'zactly! Those hips....yummy!!!
Cuddleslut, so happy to see you darlin'! For you pervs who don't know, Cuddleslut got hit by a giant frikkin Cyclone. Scary stuff!
Shay, I love the bare thing. I'm actually surprised by how much. And The Freak I married has just lost his mind over it, so hey, what's not to like! LOL! And yes, the electric razor is basically having a vibrator used on you. *purrrrr* Loved it.
LL, geeee......where did I read that. *grin*
LOL Cougar!!!!!! Nuthin' but traaaaaaaaaaaash. *giggling*
Love the new site, Evie! You are deliciously evilicious!
Post a Comment