Thursday, April 20, 2006

This song makes me melt.

(Scroll down to the next post if you are one of my pervs just looking for Half Nekkid Thursday pics. LOL!)

From "18th Floor Balcony", by Blue October....

I raised my hands as if to show you that I was yours
That I was so yours for the taking
I'm so yours for the taking
And that's when I felt the wind pick up
I grabbed the rail while choking up
These words to say, and then you kissed me....

I knew it from the start
My arms are opened wide
Your head is on my stomach
And we're, we're trying so hard not to fall asleep
Here we are on this 18th floor balcony
We're both flying away...

And I try to sleep,
To keep you in my dreams,
'Til I can bring you home with me.
I try to sleep, and when I do I'll keep you in my dreams

5 comments:

Mistify said...

Blue October has been one of my favorites for a couple of years...

Suze said...

Beautiful lyrics, I have never heard this track. I'm off to go listen.

Blondage said...

I tried to turn the song in to an audio post last night but I couldn't get the damn thing to work. *growl* I'll try again this weekend. It's a great song.

:)

Anonymous said...

Never heard of them, I am an old fart.

Blondage said...

Naw Cat. A lot of people haven't heard of them yet. :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...