Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Birthday L.L.!!!!!

My comments on the lyrics are in the parenthesis.......Ahem.

"In Da Club" by 50 Cent....

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawwwwty (Ok smartass, I know you aren't short)
It's your birthday (Happy Birfffffffffday LL!)
We gon' party like it's yo birthday (And it IS!!!!)
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's yo birthday (I prefer margaritas, but I can make do)
'Cause you know we don't give a fuck (Now that is true!)
It's not your birthday! (Only it is, but I like this song anyways)

You can find me in the club, bottle full of Bud (Make that corona please)
Mama, I got that X, if you into takin' drugs (I'm not in college any more, so I'd better pass.)
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love (Well.....both can be fun as long as you cum! Hey, that sorta rhymes. Does that make ME a rapper?)
So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed (*giggling* This song is NAUGHTY!)

When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs (No, it's a kick ass gas guzzling republican SUV)
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club (Knife play? Homey don't play 'dat! Oh gawd. I think I need some classical music STAT!)
Niggas heard I fuck with Dre, now they wanna show me love (Oh geez. Apologies for the N word.)
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna fuck (Eminem! Woooooo! Oh look! He's in the video!!!!)

But homie ain't nothing change ho's down, G's up (Ho down?!?! Is that like Black Hawk Down??? Should we call 911???)
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up (Huh? WTF is he talking about? Oh. Weed. I miss weed.)
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp (PIMP! Suddenly reminded of Jpck and The Grotto)
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp (Hasn't Fitty Cent been shot like 800 times?)

In the hood, in L.A. they saying "50 you hot" (Well, he does have nice abs, but those TEETH!)
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac (2Pac? Bleh.)
But holla in New York them niggas'll tell ya im loco (Apologies again for N word usage)
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold (Choke hold? Homey don't play 'dat either!)

I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind (Money.....I need to go shopping today. Momma needs a new pair of shoes.)
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind ("On the grind"? Huh?)
Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow (Shawty. heheheheheee)
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go (Threesome?!?!? *perk*)

Ok, I think I should stop now. LOL!!!

Click me


Happy Birfffffffday LL! I heart you!

Now cmere and let me spank ya!!!!

7 comments:

LL said...

Oh lord. You are wicked, you know that?!?

ROFLMAO!!

Thanks. That was too funny and creative. But that man's grill, ewwwwwwwwww.

Blondage said...

There really is something twisted about someone nicknamed "Poofy Princess Poofy Pants" or whatever the heck you are calling me this week putting a gangsta rap song on her blog.

*giggling*

Happy Birt-day!!!!!!

Suze said...

Happy Birthday LL.

Evie maybe you should do an audio post of this. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Somehow just the thought of the Poofy Princess Pussy rapping CRACKS ME UP!

Happy Birthday LL!

Blondage said...

I can rap.

Linkin Park, Eminem, Limp Bizkit, and certain Missy Elliot songs.

Oh.....and Blondie's "Rapture".

*giggles and fluffs up poofy tail*

Blondage said...

Who's that bitch? me me! nelly nelly nelly Furtado all in yer stereo

I'm pumpin louder please don't tell me you don't like the flow

You got the means to put down so lemme step it, YO!

*leans back, crosses arms, nods head*

Backdoor Slider said...

oh yeah Happy B'Day when do the spankings start *grins*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...