Saturday, April 29, 2006

Nailed TWICE!

Lovely Lisa of Lemons and Lollipops and Perv-in-training Poosh BOTH tagged me with different memes. So guess what? I am tagging both of your asses back with each other's memes!

*evil laugh*

The Freak I am married to was tagged on one of them too. I'm going to paste his answers and add my comments in parenthesis.

5 Things in my fridge:

a) Bottle of Crown in the freezer (EB says: Plus some Bailey's, Blackcurrent Liquor and Champagne in the fridge!)
b) Coke (EB says: Diet Vanilla Pepsi and berry flavored Fresca on my side)
c) Milk (EB says: Nobody loves milk more than my Freak)
d) A ton of frozen dinners (EB says: Hey. We both work hellacious hours. Who has time to cook?)
e) 5 jars of jelly and only two of them are different flavors (EB says: Don't forget the six different kinds of peanut butter. Heh.)

5 Things in my closet:

a) Multiple vibrators!! WTF shit EB! *shrugs* Guess you can never have enough. (EB says: A girl can NEVER have too many vibrators. Variety is the spice of life and all that.)
b) Thousands of nighties !!! Yeah I have no closet living with EB. (EB says: Absolutely positively 100% true.)
c) Tons and tons of PORN but I need more! *winks at EB* (EB says: Go ahead, twist my arm. *evil giggle*)
d) 12 gauge shotgun (EB says: My sophisticated Yankee hath become Bubbafied. He even joined the frikkin NRA. *shakes head and giggles*)
e) About 300 pairs of socks. I can never seem to find a pair when I need one and I buy a whole new package every time I go outta town. (EB says: It is one of life's greatest mysteries. There must be a parallel universe with a pile up Freak's socks that reaches the frikkin ceiling.)

5 Things in my car:

a) Mr. Donald. He's my 5 year old McDonald's french fry who has been living under my car seat forever. (EB says: I'm happy to hear you have company on your long drive to and from work. I think. Or maybe I am disturbed. I haven't decided.)
b) Various mixed CD's I burned (EB says: Nobody burns 'em better Sweetpea.)
c) Ray Bans (EB says: And damn does he ever look sexy in them!)
d) My winter work jacket (EB says: Eeeeeew! I bet it is stinky!)
e) Last months phone bill. Oooooops! Thought I mailed that!LOL! (EB says: La la la la! Can't hear you! Don't wanna know! La la la la la!!!)

Freak's meme didn't include this one, so this is all me:

5 Things on my Tivo:

"Family Business" - This is a reality TV show that plays on Showtime. It is about Seymore Butts (porn director/porn star) and his family. It's a riot. Cousin Stevie just kills me.

My Ghostie shows - "Most Haunted", "Ghost Hunters", "High Spirits with Shirley Ghostman". My favorite of these is "Ghost Hunters", which is sort of the American version of the British show "Most Haunted". I have a mad crush on Jason and his bald head. **purrrrr** Suze recently turned me on to "High Spirits with Shirley Ghostman". It is a British show that MAKES FUN of ghost hunting shows. It is frikkin hysterical, ESPECIALLY if you have ever seen one of the other two shows. "Do you understand? Do you understand???" **cackle**

"Grey's Anatomy" - Ohhhh how I love this show. It looks like Izzy is gonna nail the heart patient this week. Woo hoo!!!!!

"House" - I want to nail Dr. House in the worst way. I want him to spank me with his cane. Sexy beast.

"Survivor" - I am not as fanatical about this one as I used to be, but I still get pretty in to it. Same with "American Idol". I watch because I am in love with Chris Daughtry, but I am not in to like I used to be.

That's more than five, so I'll stop. LOL!

I am tagging POOSHIE on that one!!!!

And here is the one Pooshie nailed me on. You should go read his answers. LOL!

Here are the RULEZ:

1. Go write six weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag more people!

2. Leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.

Here we go, strap yourself in, check your pulse-rifle and prepare for some chop, we're in the pipe, five by five.
(EB says - I don't know what that means, but ok, here we go.)

1: I was in a brief relationship with a "switch" (a person who switches roles from Dom to sub) named Randy. He was nice enough, but I just cannot be a consistently dominant person and it got old. He always wanted to "worship" me and it drove me up a frikkin tree. The last time we were together I Dommed him and made him cry. Seriously. He cried like a baby. It was weird. I broke it off with him fast. That was just not my thing.

2: I think I've mentioned this before - I didn't have an orgasm with male participation until I was 27.

3: I have a George Bush Barbie (or should I say Ken?) doll. He is wearing camo. I like to make him fight with my cat. The cat is terrified of Dubya, just like those pansy-assed terrrrrists are. Yes, I am a member of the 38% club. Not sure which counts as the weirdest fact in number four. Heh.

4: I have lots of weird stuff in my office on a shelf attached to my computer monitor - a white fluffy bunny puppet from a musical called "Urinetown", a statue of a laughing Buddha wearing cowboy boots, a can of Spam from "Spamalot" (The Monty Python musical), a Beatles "Sgt Pepper" lunch box, a bobble head of "Donkey" from the "Shreck" movie, a tiny FDNY Fire truck, postcards that say "One by one the penguins steal my sanity" and "I can kick your butt without even smearing my eyeliner", a mini-disco-ball...I could go on and on...

5: I'm around "rock stars" all the time and they are even bigger idiots than you think they are. Bleh. Stupid heads.

6. Freak works about 60 hours a week and I work about 80 during this time of year. Uuuuugh! Sometimes I think I should have been a kindergarten teacher. I almost was one, ya know. *grin* I also could have been a professional musician. I had scholarship offers from schools all over the country, including Julliard, and I blew them off to party my ass off and join a sorority. STUPID GIRL!!!

Ok, that is PLENTY. LOL!

And I am tagging Lisa's ass back with that one! I feel sooooo evilicious. *grin*

4 comments:

LL said...

You're so weird. LOL

Unknown said...

"Family Business" - This is a reality TV show that plays on Showtime. It is about Seymore Butts (porn director/porn star) and his family. It's a riot. Cousin Stevie just kills me

We love this show, too!!! If we can stay up late enough to see it - we get it on the movie channels really late on the weekends...

Blondage said...

LL - shhhhhhh! I am hoping no one else noticed! *giggling*

Lisa - I tivo it and watch it the next day. Cousin Stevie....OMG....that man is such a rascal. That show is a hoot.

Shay said...

hahaha

awww I never get tagged. ^_~

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...