MUSCLES just invaded my office space. He hung out and chatted for quite some time, and I managed to not say a single idiotic thing. I didn't trip. I didn't fall. I managed to sound reasonably intelligent. I even made the man laugh.
We discussed working out for a long time. He went up 50 pounds on his curls this week and swears it was because of a voo doo priestess. She chants and runs her fingers on him and he gets stronger. Mmmmmmmkay. I wasn't about to ask him if perhaps she just wanted to touch his arms like the rest of us. Ahem. I asked him to introduce me to her. I would love to improve my upper body strength. Plus, if he takes me back there to meet her, I can stare at him some more. *cough*
I was feeling good. I was feeling confident.
And then I looked in the mirror.
Earlier in the day someone made me laugh until I literally cried. Well.....I forgot to touch up my eye make up, and it was just all OVER the damn place. Not quite as bad as the Sweet Transvestite in Rocky Horror, but close enough.
*sigh*
It's almost cosmic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
This suspiciously reads like the plot to a late night cinemax movie I saw one time. ;-)
Evie LMAO, that's the kind of thing which happens to me. I was once talking to a colleague, looked down and saw the insert from my push-up bra on the floor. I just managed to kick it under the desk before he saw it. :D
LOL Jason! Yeah, except for the voodoo priestess part. Crikey that was weird. I am dying to meet her. LMAO!
Suze, that is absolutely classic. That would totally happen to me, but only if Muscles was around.
I'm tellin' ya. It's cosmic.
For some reason only one word comes to mind *grins*
I know. Dork.
*rolls eyes and laughs*
LMAO kitten!
Post a Comment