I am filled with lustful thoughts today.
Thoughts of you sliding inside my body...pushing deep inside me...
Feeling your bare chest against mine...
Gripping your ass....encouraging you to go faster...wrapping my legs around your amazing body...
...until I feel you pulse inside me...my body tensing, clenching down you, holding you tight....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
hehehe, yeah, I know that feeling.......
I just, er wait a minute! Uhh! I was thinking....no, can't say that either. Dammit! Maybe the day before my anniversary is the inappropriate time to say what I'm thinking. It's a nice day outside, I think I'll go run up and down the street at full speed for about an hour.
mmmm.....nice,
yep, those thoughts continually in my mind as well, just need the man ;)
LL....uh huh. *grin*
Jason, your comment cracked my ass up.
MG, I still think you need to hook up with Lycan. ;)
Evie, I have been thinking the same thing all day waiting for Alex to return. Perhaps a little smack on the ass too.
Pretty lace evil one! HHNT!
Post a Comment