Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I have a fever. *pitiful sigh* Anyone care to volunteer to be my naughty nurse?








What can I say? I'm orally fixated. Ahem.


45113638_202b79dc11

39 comments:

LL said...

You can't be THAT sick!! Perv. ROFLMAO!!!

Blondage said...

*cough* *cough*

*grin*

lecram sinun said...

Open wide again... LOL! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Lee Ann said...

Hope you feel better! ;)
Happy HNT!

Professor Fate said...

Happy HNT "sick" girl. Get well.

Mia said...

You're very "sick" indeed. :P

Happy hnt!

Sassy said...

Very sexy! Happy HNT!

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Ok, it's true....I have been called "sick" before when I didn't have a fever.....

You guys nailed me.

(Beavis laugh)

Blondie... said...

Even a sick perv is a great perv! lol Love it and awwww, shall I don the uniform and high heels? ;-)

Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

Love it :) HHNT!

Aisha T. said...

Whoa! I bet there are a lot of people not only willing to take your temperature but, nurse ya back to health, also!

Anonymous said...

Wow .. great pics!

Happy HNT

jd said...

Damm, thats some pretty red lipstick!...Yessssss it is.

The Melody Censor said...

You're making all of our temperatures go you with those shots! Yeow! Happy HNT

TJ said...

All of a sudden I have thermometer envy...

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I can't be your nurse, but I will be your doctor anytime, Cat

Anonymous said...

You had me at "orally fixated."

HHNT! ;-)

Wenchy said...

Love the lips!

Joel said...

Great pics...very verbally charged...lol. HHNT

Aragorn said...

Great pics, happy HNT ! (can't believe I had not been here before ... will be back for more dear !). Love your fixation, get well soon ... - A

pkeclub said...

HOT SEXY LIPS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...she said "nailed", uhhhhuuhhhh!

Just Day-um!

Suze said...

Evie, I'll be your nurse anyday, you only have to ask. Very sexy lips.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Jody said...

I think I qualify and I mite at my bedside manner is the best Happy HNt

JUnderCovers said...

Somehow you made even a thermometer look hot. Happy HNT!

Jason said...

What a neat idea!!!!!

Ryan said...

awesome hhnt!

MG said...

yes, I know all about that ;) I can't ever seem to satisfy it...damn.

EXCELLENT SHOTs and use of props, no I need something in my mouth...gee

HHNT you sexy woman!

truckdriver_sefl said...

Oh my..........those lips:-}

HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

Well I always SAID you were HOT, but this is ridiculous! :-) Feel better soon! HHNT!

Scumbag said...

nice and shit like that.

Easily Aroused said...

Would you settle for an English doctor? I've a very polished bedside manner, and I promise to warm my stethoscope and my hands before any intimate examination...

Blondage said...

Suddenly feeling even warmer.

Ooomph.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

I'll volunteer. And I'm bringing my own thermometer. :) HHNT

ShyRocket said...

Lovely picture... v v tasty and softly erotic. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

When I'm sick, I
would rather slide
ICE-CREAM into my
Mouth!
;]

Mark Leslie said...

LOL - sick yet hot at the same time. Happy HNT

Unknown said...

No wonder my husband wants me to get in on this HNT thing...

Blondage said...

Lisa, it is a blast. It really is.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I heart you guys!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...