I'm sick.
I got sent home from work like a naughty little school girl.
Lame.
So what do I do when I'm sick and can't sleep?
I watch movies.
Well, ok, if I had the energy I'd probably masturbate to porn.....but I'm zonked, so I am watching "regular" movies.
Anyways.
I decided to go buy a couple new DVDs on my way home from the doctor because I have been banned from the office until Wednesday.
Again, I say LAME. I hate staying home. *pout*
One of the movies I bought today was "Brokeback Mountain". Why did I buy it? Several reasons.
Number 1. The Freak wouldn't see it in the theater with me.
Number 2. Because I suck at rental late fees.
Number 3. Because I keep hearing how good it is.
Number 4. Because I just wanted it.
So I dope up on my codeine cough syrup (yeeeeeehaw), snuggle in to the covers, and text the freak.
"Juuuuuuuuuuuuice!!!!!! *pitiful sigh*"
I wait....perhaps two or three minutes......and I text The Freak again.
"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICE!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough*".
And like magic, POOF! There he is, juice in hand, shaking his head at me like I've lost my mind.
I heart him.
He realizes I am about to watch my gay cowboy movie and scurries off muttering something about clinching his ass.
I sip my juice. Ouch. Kinda burns. I feel woozy. Mmmmmmm.........cough syrrrrrrrrrrup.
I click play.
And there they are......Heath and Jake......pretending to have accents.....and riding and roping and.....wow. That's a lot of damn sheep.
I text The Freak.
Me: "Not liking this movie. Bored."
Him: "You don't like Brokenbutt Mountain???"
Me: "LOL. No I don't. The accents are driving me nuts, and I keep giggling because I keep thinking about movies featuring gay cowboys eating pudding."
(For those unenlightened, that is a "South Park" reference.)
Him: "LOLOLOL"
Me: "EEEEEEW! They aren't eating pudding now!!!"
Him: "Huh?"
Me: "Sex scene!!!"
Him: "COME ON! I'm eating!!!!"
I giggle myself in to a coughing fit, decide I need company, and crawl downstairs wearing my satin pjays with the little suns and moons all over them and my buzzy funny.....errr.....I mean fuzzy bunny slippers on.
The front door is open.
The Freak is sitting in the doorway with the dog, talking to The Wee General's four year old daughter, R.
R. sees me with my wild hair and wacky outfit on, and looks frightened. I giggle and tell her I'm sick. The Freak tells her I have germs. She looks at me, very serious look on her face, and vows to pray diligently for my health.
A four year old just vowed to pray diligently for my health.
How much of that cough syrup did I drink?
*hiccup*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
My little sugar-booger is very sick too. 102 fever. The lion just went to the store to get meds for him. Will be visiting the doc tomorrow. Poor baby. He looks so pitiful.
Get better soon!
Sorry you are sick.
I for one....LOVED the boy on boy action of the movie. What could be better than Jake and Heath??? Me and Jake and Heath!!!!!
XO
At least she didn't say she was going to pray for your soul....
Oh, feel better, Evie.
feel better soon!
Evie, I hope you shake this soon. I have just recovered from my cold a good remedy is plenty of sex. It works it out of your system. LOL.
'Brokeback' is fast becoming the new synonym for gay.
example:
Overheard in a courtroom hallway.
One lawyer to another:
"Now that's a little too Brokeback for me!"
I agree. A little Brokeback is waaaaaay too much Brokeback.
Hope you feel better!
Hope you feel better!! Miss ya! And tell the Freak to quit bein' such a baby. It's just a movie. It's not like he's getting groped or anything. Well, at least, not by someone other than YOU. LOL!!!
Post a Comment