Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I feel so tingly...

Holy merde.

I reached 50k hits today.

Duuuuuude!

And it was one of my sexy Brits!!!!!!!!!!

Visit 50,000
IP Address XX.XXX.XX.# (British Telecommunications)
ISP British Telecommunications
Location Continent: Europe
Country: United Kingdom
State/Region: Rotherham City: Treeton
Time of Visit Apr 5 2006 9:59:57 am
Apr 5 2006 2:59:57 pm
Visit Number 50,000
I love you, whoever you are!

8 comments:

Blondage said...

Hiya Smartass. You can sign up for a free counter at www.sitemeter.com.

It's easy. I promise. :)

Blondage said...

*giggling*

ME TOO!!!!!

I can't though. I have a "date" with The Wee General at 6pm. She'd murder me if I showed up drunk. hehehehehe

Suze said...

Evie, congratulations, I did my best clicking in from the UK.

Here's to the next 50,000 sweetie.

*cheers*

Anonymous said...

Yup, I knew it wouldn't take long...congrats!

MG said...

did someone say drinks?

Blondage said...

MG....margaritas!!!!! *purrrr*

Travis, that was so damn funny.

*grins at Crutch* How's the blonde?

Thank you Sweet Suze. *smooch*

LL said...

Congrats, sugar!! I know this was a BIG one for ya. *hug*

Anonymous said...

congrats and happy hnt

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...