Hub had jury duty this morning. He wasn't needed. Kind of a waste of a day for him because he could have been off at work making over time rates. Oh well. It worked out nicely for me because he picked me up for lunch.
Yes, we actually ate food you pervs. *grin*
It was so nice seeing him during the day for a change. I couldn't stop staring at his eyes. They are such a pretty shade of green today. His eyes are like mine, they change colors all the time. Today they are sort of hunter green.....quite dreamy.......
I have been a total ball of MUSH this week, haven't I? All these sentimental/girlie posts!!! LOL!
I'm almost well, so the naughtier version of me should be back soon. *giggling*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
Why thank you and YES I am dreamy :P
I wish I could have left with you. Good gawwwwwwwd this day is dragging....and most of my daytime playmates are off meeting their men at the Milblogger conference thingy.......probably getting lucky right this minute.
I wanna be getting lucky right this minute!
Not fair....not fair.....
*grin*
Oh, get a room you two. LOL.
My eyes change colour too, I think they show how horny I'm feeling.
LMAO!!!! I wish!!! I have to work all weekend. Bleh.
I definitely believe we females can say a lot through just our eyes.....
Post a Comment