Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I suppose I am more "naked" than "nekkid" in these. *giggle*
The Freak I'm married to participated this week.
*verrrrrry wicked grin*

I love his hands. They're gentle when I need them to be gentle. They're strong, firm and rough when I need them to be strong, firm and rough.

*TWEAK*
Mmmmmmm.
*purrrrrrrrrrrr*

45113638_202b79dc11

41 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Ahh... you have a guest! Cool! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Robyn said...

Hmmm... that looks like fun. =) Happy HNT!

Phain said...

lovely fun....a helping hand is always appreciated ;)

*~Happy HNT~*

Leesa said...

Very nice! HHNT :)

S said...

LOL thats cute! HHNT

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is HOT!

HHNT

Lee Ann said...

Woooo! Happy HNT!

jd said...

Just one of the many duties that hubbies have.
Happy HNT

LL said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, someone is getting SO much braver!! And Cougar is gonna see your boobies!! Bein' pinched by The Freak! Oh lord, how you gonna look her in the eye tomorrow?!? ROFLMAO!

btw, these are the hottest pics you've taken so far, hon. Awesome.

Blondage said...

LL, I think I pushed it a little too far this week. I am blushing like crazy!!!!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I heart you guys!

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Damn, nice pics. Now I want a hot gf who will encourage me to post pics of her naked chest on a blog. lol Happy HNT, and, apparently, as always, a very, very happy Freak. :)

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Lucky freak! Great pics. HHNT

BTExpress said...

Very HOT. HHNT!

paitl1 said...

looks like you're both having some fun there. HHNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

What a tease you are!

HHNT!

Butterfly said...

Wonderful pic! A bit of help from a friend is always appreciated ;)

Happy HNT!

WDKY said...

Oooh. Ouch. Happy HNT x

Suze said...

Beautiful. Evie if ever you need a supporting hand I'm here sweetie.

Happy HNT ;)

truckdriver_sefl said...

Mmmmmmmm!! very nice indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Quite hot pic. Thanks for sharing.

HHNT!

Jody said...

very nice very nice can i lick happy HNT http://www.chillivanilla.com/blg/?p=70

Ryan said...

hhnt!

AndyT13 said...

I especially like the second one! :-) HHNT!

Anonymous said...

EB! I see that the red wine went to work last night!!! I hear "someone" screaming in the background....."THAT DAMN *%(#&^"

LOL, LL! It's not like I don't have boobies of my own! I know what they look like. ROFL! Poofy Princess Puss is a LOT braver than I'd ever be, though!

Sassy said...

Oo la la...Happy HNT!

Blondage said...

Cougar, I definitely attacked that bottle of wine last night.

*grin*

Wine does tend to make me a bit braver than I might normally be.

*blush*

MG said...

aww..I'm so jealous, I want a helper too :)

HHNT! looks like fun!

SJR said...

Tha;s what I say... booooooooobies!!!

Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt!!!

The Village Idiot said...

looks like someone had some fun taking those pics....

Great shots

HHNT

Roy said...

Oh yeah, making with the pinchy-pinchy, I LOVE it!

Gorgeous boobs, btw. My compliments. You grow those yourself?

PS- posted my HNT shiz

Vic said...

I am so jealous! Where do you get a husband like that?

Blondage said...

Woo hoo! Heading to Roy's!!!

Vic, we met in a BDSM chat room eight years ago.

*wicked grin*

Mistify said...

nice pic Happy HNT

Sassy said...

Nice pics!
Happy HNT!

The Melody Censor said...

Gentle yet firm...the perfect combination for a mans hands in my opinion...looks like you agree.
Happy HNT

Lil Toni said...

Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
Hawwwwwwwwwwwt.

LL said...

Cougar, I know you got boobies! But dontcha find it weird to be her best friend and to see The Freak and know he's been pinchin' on 'em like that? I don't know, it's kinda like catchin' your parents in mid-thrust...just flustering. You know they do it, you just don't wanna KNOW they do it. LOL!!!

Easily Aroused said...

Happy to take you naked or nekkid, EB...

~EA

Irishdiablo said...

Not to make fun, but your husband has little hands. He's not a dwarf, is he? ROFLMAO

Very nice pics. Yummy!

Blondage said...

*Blows kisses to EA*

*Spanks Irish Diablo*

;)

Anonymous said...

Damn, you have no idea how much you are driving me crazy, I just wanna ......oooooo damn!!!

*****

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...