Uuuuuugh.
I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. I am a very cheap date. Two drinks and I'm toast.
Last night The Freak and I went out with Cougar (formerly known as "BBF") and her family. I had two margaritas, a jello shot and some Barcadi thing that tasted like lime gatorade. It was a fun night, but oy my achin' head!
Sadly, we did not manage to work in any of my favorite shot -- Buttery Nipples.
Judging by my raging headache, perhaps this is a good thing.
*whimper*
I got to spend a lot of time with the Cougar yesterday. I really needed a fix. We work together, but the last several weeks I have hardly had time to even say hi to her. SUCKS!!!!!
Anyways.
Cougar and I met some friends for lunch at this really cool cafe that is in an old part of town. This place is rather infamous for being haunted by the ghost of the original owner. I think this place was a saloon (Coug, do I have that right?) a hundred years ago. Old Charlie died in the upstairs area of what is now a cafe, and the waiters/waitresses have all had creepy experiences there.
So.
We're sitting at out table and our waitress comes up. She was very excited, and asked if we had heard Charlie. We were like....uhh.....no.....? She said she had just heard some banging from upstairs and had asked if anyone was up there. No one was upstairs.
A few minutes later I hear what sounds like someone hammering from upstairs. I squeaked out to Cougar, LISTEN!!! OMG!!!! And we all sat there with our mouths open. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG........it was crazy. Our waitress came back and we were like.....uhhhhhh.....Charlie seems rather agitated today.
It was frikkin weird.......but oh so cool.
I am fascinated by ghosties, especially since I saw my first one last August. I used to think people who thought they saw them were weird until I saw one myself.
*shiver*
So today.....I am hungover.....stuck at work for 18 hours............and quite focused on things that go bump in the night.
And, oddly enough, I am horny as hell. Why do hangovers always make me horny?
I know. I'm weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
NOT WEIRD...
Just a little twisted is all..
I like it that way
Were you at the Spaghetti Warehouse in downtown? I love old, haunted places too. Ever go on a ghost tour?
Well, I hate wax physical, but I have a theory (though its not entirely mine) that ghosts, phantoms what have you may just be quirks in the flow of spacetime.
There's some intriguing math coming out of experiments with M-theory and superstring postulations that suggest time doesn't flow like a river from past to future, but may in fact be an infinite series of concentric circles that may tend to overlap, and if this is true, "ghosts" may in fact be nothing more than physical manifestation of two of these circles occupying a adjacent spaces...
Of course, it may just be Charlie's dead and ornery.
I will never say for certain...
Take some asprin or other pain meds with a big ass glass of water before you go to bed after a night of drinking. That should help you.
;)
tboneslagirl.....twisted is a good word to describe me. hehehehehehee. Definitely!
Jason, nope! I'll tell ya off site. Cougar and I want to take this really cool walking ghost tour of the area that restaurant is in. *shiver* I've done them in London, Bath and Edinburgh.
Huck, that is a pretty interesting theory. Now I am going to have to research it.
I do think Charlie has a heck of a temper. *grin* BANG BANG BANG! Damn was it loud.
Maeve, I drank a lot of gatorade and water and popped lots of pills. I'm a bit better now. Yowza. No more heavy drinking on school nights for me! NO NO NO!!!
Could it be that the getting drunk didn't so much make you horny as it accentuated that which is your normal state? Damn, you're hornier than a high school full of teenagers sober. lol
And on that note, if any of my old high school teachers are out there, I'm sorry for being such an insufferable ass back then.
Post a Comment