Friday, March 31, 2006

Scene from the gym....

(By the way, I am still taking names for my little contest in the previous post!!!!)

.....Earlier tonight.....

I am on the floor, doing an astronomical number of crunches.

The Wee General: Stop making that face, ya pussy.

The Evil Blonde: *glares and flips off TWG with both hands*

The Wee General: *snickers*

Random Gym Dude to TWG: Is she being a pussy again?

The Wee General: *high fives Random Gym Dude*

The Evil Blonde: *wishes great pain on Random Gym Dude, mutters something about not being an effing pussy*

The Wee General: Hub and I had a fight last night.

The Evil Blonde: One of your wrestling/cage fighting practice fights or an argument?

The Wee General: Sort of a play fight.

The Evil Blonde: Ok. Spill it. *crunch*

The Wee General: We were taking a shower together.

The Evil Blonde: *thinking naughty thoughts, still crunching*

The Wee General: We started sorta shooting each other with water and being silly.

The Evil Blonde: *crunch*crunch* And....?

The Wee General: And he peed on me.

The Evil Blonde: *freezes in mid air*

The Wee General: ...but I didn't feel it. He started on my foot, but the water was warm sooo.....

The Evil Blonde: *still frozen*

The Wee General: ....he aimed higher on my thigh. I still didn't feel it....

The Evil Blonde: *slowly lowers self to ground, stares at TWG with eyebrow arched*

The Wee General: ....sooooooo.....he aimed for "The Weapons".

The Evil Blonde: *shrieks* He did WHAT?!?!?!?!?

The Wee General: He peed on my boobs. I noticed that time.

The Evil Blonde: *gasps, laughs, stares*

The Wee General: I didn't tell you to stop.

The Evil Blonde: *moan*giggle*crunch*crunch*moan*crunch*

The Wee General: So...I grabbed his cock and tried to aim it at his chest, and it wound up getting all over his hands. You know what he did? He reached up and patted my face!!!

The Evil Blonde: *speechless*

The Wee General: He's done it before. I wanted to get him back, but I didn't have to go.

The Evil Blonde: Uhmmmmm........

The Wee General: Stop making that face at me.

The Evil Blonde: Are you saying that YOU HAVE PEED ON HIM TOO?!?!?!?

The Wee General: Yep!

The Evil Blonde: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!???!??! And you think my BDSM STUFF IS WEIRD?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?! You PEE on each other for FUN?!??! And how the hell do you aim at him if you are standing up?!??! Oh god why am I asking this!??!??!

The Wee General: *cackles* I sorta stradle his leg and.......

The Evil Blonde: Ok, just STOP! *laughing uncontrollably*

The Wee General: *giggles* It's not a sexual thing! Sheesh! *smiles a rascally smile* You know what I discovered when I was breastfeeding?

The Evil Blonde: No, but I am scared you are going to tell me.

The Wee General: I could nail hub with breast milk from six feet away!

The Evil Blonde: Oh my gawd. *sticks fingers in ears* La la la! Can't hear you! Can't hear you! STOP TELLING ME STORIES PLEASE!!!!!

The Wee General: I did get even with him last night.

The Evil Blonde: *groans, then realizes TWG has forgotten about the crunches, starts to grin*

The Wee General: After he got in bed, I went and got a giant glass of ice water and dumped it on his head.

The Evil Blonde: Mmmmmmmmkay.....?

The Wee General: He grabbed me, flipped me on to the bed and put me in the wet spot.

The Evil Blonde: Oh eeew. I hate the wet spot.

Random Eavesdropping Gym Guy who is slowly backing away: Listening to you two is starting to scare me.

Sometimes, she scares me too!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know...I am at a loss, lol...

Anonymous said...

I would rather have a lady pee on me in the shower than shit on my chest in bed.

LL said...

She's such a freak. She's lucky she's so frikkin' HOT!!!

Jason said...

Handcuffs are fine, showering together is fine, bent over a hotel balcony overlooking the beach is fine, on a picnic table is fine, even in an elevator is fine. Urinating, maybe I'm an old fashioned guy, but some things should just be private.

SJR said...

It's all fun and games until someone gets pee'd on!!!

Ok, not into the watersports whatsoever. Sorta like all the spitting going on in porns. WTF is up with that anyway? Do we really need to see some hot porn slut spitting on the dudes tool before she engulfs it?

I don't think so.

Blondage said...

Brad, my trainer/neighbor is quite a character. Ahem.

*giggling*

Crutch is at a loss for words?!??!?! Wow! I think I'm stunned. LMAO!!! Hey Crutch -- Large Talons!!!!!!

Catfish, I suppose you do make a good point there. *cringe*

LL, you got that right sistah!!!!

Jason, agreed. Crikey.

SJR, I wish I hadn't taken a sip of coffee just as I read your comment. I nearly choked to death. LMAO!!! OMG!!!!!!

And yeah, SJR brings up a great point. WTF is up with that spitting thing? Is that some sort of fetish? Eeeeew!

MG said...

lmfao... I definitely needed to read this today, for a moment I forgot my bad mood....

truckdriver_sefl said...

ditto mg I needed a good smile:-}

ShortyMac said...

WoW....I love the look of the site...Awsome. Anyway thought I would stop by and say hi.

So about the peeing thing, I personal do not have a problem with it as long as it is in the shower. Also human urine is the only fluid in your body that is sterile. So it is not as "Dirty" as people think. In fact if you are lost in the wilderness and get hurt, you can pee on the wound to clean it....if you have no water that is.

Anyway...Have a great day everyone.

~Shorty

Anonymous said...

Oh, I could so do that with my breast milk too, when I was nursing.

I never used my powers for evil tho.

Very funny post, EB

Backdoor Slider said...

Oh how I wish I could be a fly on the wall to hear everything you two talk about at the gym LOL

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I guess I'll call you Eva, as a shortened form of Evilicious. I've been gone from your site for a while, but I'm glad to be back. Peeing on each other? As I read that, I started taking off and putting on my glasses, tilting my head to each side, and thinking "I didn't just read what I thought I did." But I did see what I saw. Jesus. TWG's even scarier than I thought.

Maeve said...

I'll pass on the golden showers thank you very much.
And for a name besides "flowers", I can only come up with "dildos".
I'm still racking the brain cells for something better.

Blondage said...

MG and Truckdriver, glad to hear I made ya giggle! *grin*

Master Shorty......uhmmm......

LOL!

AAG, "I never used my powers for evil...". Good gawd that made me laugh!!!!!!!!!

Backdoor Slider, do you realize you made your initials "B.S."?!?!?! LOLOLOL!!! And I have tried to get you to go with me. Pfffftttthhhhhhht!!!! Though, we probably wouldn't talk about have the stuff we do if you were there.

M Chaos, Evie works! I have a couple other people calling me that too. *grin* Happy to see you 'round these here parts! *hugs*

And yes, she is SCARY. Fabulous in many ways, but SCARY!

Thank you Pooshie!!!!!!

Maeve -- DILDOS?!?!?! OMG!!!! LMAO!!!!! Well, I will throw that one in the poll. I think I am up to about 15 names now. *grin* This is fun!

Elisson said...

I'm with Catfish on this one. Peeing in the shower is marginally strange - hell, I do it all the time but I suspect SWMBO'd smack me if I did it with her in the stall - but I draw the line at the ol' Cleveland Steamer.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...