I'm waiting. Pacing. Nervous.
Footsteps. I think I hear footsteps.
I freeze.
Is it you? Finally? After all this time?
A knock.
I gasp, can barely breathe.
I open the door.
Our eyes meet for the first time.
We stare at each other for an eternity, drinking each other in.
You take a step towards me.
I take a several steps backwards, feel the wall behind me.
You enter the room, quickly locking the door behind you.
I am dying to feel your lips upon mine.
But I stand still.
Unsure.
Self-conscious.
You begin to close the distance between us.
I am lost in the intensity of your gaze.
You laugh and remind me to breathe.
As I begin to smile, you bury your hands in my hair.
My heart pounds.
My eyes travel down your handsome face to your beautiful lips.
I watch the distance disappear, and sigh in to your lips as you gently kiss me for the first time.
I wrap my arms around you, clutching at you, pulling you closer, closer.
You deepen the kiss.
My knees buckle.
You press me hard against the wall, keep me from hitting the floor, your lips never leaving mine.
I realize, though I may still be standing, I just fell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
*grin*
Part II cuming (hehe) tomorrow....
Yeah, baby. You know it. LOL
Great post as always. But mostly, I'm just here to let you know that I'm okay. I live in Southwest Alabama... Not a place you'd want to be right now, but it could easily be worse.
re: The Meeting, Part I... hmmmmmm..methinks you just described a "zipless" fuck! ROFLMAO
(at least that whut the older fellas told me)
M Chaos! OMG! I wondered where you were. I had no idea you were dealing with the storm Thank goodness you are safe! Crikey!!!!!
My dear J.D.B.....yep, that's pretty much the way I imagined it. *grin*
L.L...hope you are having a great trip!
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »
Post a Comment