(Flowers, part one is the previous post...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo)
Your tongue continues to explore my mouth.
Your hands begin to explore my body.
I feel your hard cock pressing against me.
Your hands reach for my ass, and lift me up.
I wrap my legs tightly around your waist and my arms around your neck.
I feel your cock straining against my pelvis.
I grind against you.
You growl and call me a wench.
I smile against your lips, and grind against you again.
You balance me against the wall, and unbuckle your fly.
I gasp.
Only the tiniest bit of silk separates your cock from my throbbing pussy.
I whimper.
You smile.
You rub your cock against my silk panties.
You ask me if I am ready.
I nod.
I feel your finger push the silk aside, and lightly touch my clit.
I moan.
You slip a finger inside me.
I gasp.
You raise the finger to your lips and lick it clean.
I pull your lips to mine and kiss you hard.
You growl again.
I grind against you and whimper.
I speak my first words to you....begging you...please....please.....
Take me now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
I think that "thought and humor" comment was spam, so I am deleting it. It was just too damn long anyway.
I'm ready to take you
Thank you J.
I need it bad today!
*giggling*
Very, very hot! I love the staccato feel. I think I need a glass of wine, and another read.
*grin*
Thank you so much marriedwithsex!
Part III up tomorrow.....
*wicked grin*
Azrael, feeling a little worn out today? *giggling*
Post a Comment