Triple Zoom is out of Iraq and back in Italy safely!
Oh Flowers, this is the best news.
Love you Zoom!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-b
Oh, and hey Flowers, I'm about to hit 10,000 hits after only two months in action. That's just crazy. Thank you! If I can figure out who lucky 10k is, you get a special prize. *grin*
**Update** Only 5 away as of 7:11am CST......... ;)
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
And what if it's me? LOL!!
Super great news about the Zoomer. I'm doing the happy dance!
Uh, I think it was me. What do I win???
Now JP....claiming that prize is a wee bit premature...we're only at 9,921. *grin*
But.....
I like you......
So what do you want for being
9,921-ish?
I am SOOOO happy to hear that Zoom made it to Italy and all is well!
...thanks for posting that, good news is always welcome these days!
I hear ya Ala!
fabulous!
Excellent news! And congrats on all the well-deserved "hits".
Yay!!!
Dayum, I guess you knew your stuff was that good.
Well......Who was it?!? Impatient, remember????
Argh! I can't get my site meter to respond right now so I don't know yet LL!
Merde! I wanna know too!
even if it waZn't me I am a frikkin winner cuZ I learnt so much from you my dear blondage.And my bride especially wants to thank you fer that lesson on tying her up ROFLMAO . She lookin kinda skeered though!!!! She SCREAMED at me to "take her" and I asked where??
Post a Comment