Maybe I'll write some erotica for you pervs on my day off Tuesday.
Or maybe I'll just lounge in bed all day watching porn.
Hmmmm........what to do.....what to do.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
you could combine both venues! write about porn that you and the other half do/did on your day off! or maybe not! whatever
Watch porn. That's my vote, but then that would ALWAYS be my vote. ;)
invite me to watch porn with you option number three
bread sticks? mmmmmmmmmm Guess as long as its gonna be a picnic, I can bring some turnips with a nice dill dip, and a KILLER cherry cheesecake with Grand Marnier in the topping. Do we need candles, mood music, napkins? have your people call my people K?
All pervs present and accounted for!!
Why am I the only girl perv? Does that make me a perverted perv?
to II .... no it doesn't make you a perverted perv, it makes the rest of us L U C K Y...mmmm
Hey Blondage, I just dropped in to see what condition your condition was in. I think I'll drop back in tomorrow, just to nose around.
Breadsticks, Poosh? Bwhahaha!
porn?
*perk*
LMAO! You guys are as nuts as I am. Love that about you!!!!
Well, after a lovely morning of laundry and watching "Saturday Night Beaver", I think maybe I will work on a bit of erotica. Feeling inspired today. hehehehehe
Hmmm, I guess I should say thanks, johndeerebilly, but there's something in your tone that says if I was ever in the room with you I wouldn't come out virginally intact. ;)
not only would you not come out of the room virginally intact, I doubt that you would be vaginally intact either, course I could be wrong :)
I'm not telling any tails, oops, I mean tales. I'm a good girl and that's the story I'm sticking to.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday Night Beaver... that's an oldy..John Holmes...mid 80's...?
Naw, it wasn't that one. This one, though new for us, was just filmed a couple years ago.
Though we do own lots of vintage porn..... ;)
Post a Comment