Will wants apolitical. Yay. I just can't be serious today (unless we are discussing sex) so that works for me. Wanna make out some more? *grin*
L.L, have a safe trip, go stir up some trouble and tell me all about it when you get back!
Azrael wants to know what my favorite bondage toy is and why....
I've written about it before. It is a leather paddle. It is shaped like a ping pong paddle, and one side of it is covered in fur. My my my does it ever rock. It's my favorite for a simple reason - the pleasure versus pain aspect. And before you get all nervous on me Flowers, no, I will state again, I am NOT in to hard core pain. I DO, however, love the feel of the fur after the sting of the paddle. I can "take" more, and take it longer, with this particular playtoy.
I'm getting all excited just thinking about it.
*shiver*
Wilma, half of the couple I have a crush on.....hehehehehee.....I am so glad to hear the hurricane missed you. Crikey. And I promise there is lots of hot sex going on in my house. We'll even do it tonight in honor of the hurricane missing you two. *grin*
I am a wee bit sad that Other Half will be out of town tomorrow and Sunday......I am sooooo wearing his ass out tonight. Perhaps I'll write about it tomorrow. heheheheheheee
Pooshie Darlin'! Ok. PORN! How about a paragraph about my favorite porn stars?
*Favorite male porn star is Peter North. I think it's because he was in the first porn movie I ever saw. I had no idea a man could cum so much. I was fascinated. Plus he is impressively endowed, so that may be part of the fascination. But damn, can that man cum.
*Favorite female porn star currently is Teagan (I think that's how you spell it). She was in the porn movie Other Half bought me for my birthday (Hellcats 3) and I think she is gorgeous. If I was in to chicks, I'd sooooo do her. *giggling*
And Pooshie Darlin', if you want to see lots of free porn pics of gorgeous women, click on Tesco's site under my naughty links.....
Bud, how about this for a fantasy. A BLOGGER ORGY!!!!!! Who's in?
*verrrrrrry wicked grin*
Oh my my my. Now I'm getting even more excited.
Oh yes.................
*melt*
I've never been involved in an orgy. I wonder what Other Half would say if I asked him if we could have one.
How close are all of you to Texas? LOL!
I fantasize about threesomes a lot. Am I the only one?
Baley, my favorite non-bondage toy is the most extraordinary vibrator. It is made out of this amazing gel material that is firm, but wiggly (think jello that has been in the fridge for too long. LOL!). It has these magic beads on the inside that ROTATE. Then on the outside, there's a raised ridge that spirals down the shaft (I love that word). The ridge goes in the opposite direction that the beads vibrate in. So. You can physically turn it in one direction while the beads are rotating in the other direction. It's bendy on the "inside", so it has good g-spot potential, AND there's a ridge for clitoral stimulation. If I can find it on the web, I'll add a link. Buy one for your other half and use it on her while you perform oral. She'll be your love slave. I'm tellin' ya.
Anonymous, I like interracial porno. I don't care about the race of the actors as long as the sex is hot and they are actually in to each other. I hate porn where you can tell they are just going through the motions. Ugh.
Evil Fireman, no questions or requests? *grin* I can add on to this later you know....
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
-b
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
19 comments:
LOL!!!
Tomorrow I'll put a little post up about my "goodbye" sex with Other Half tonight. Smokin' hot. I'm already sore!
I can't decide if it's your sex drive or you being smart enough to correct punctuate "Flowers'" that turns me on the most.
Not that punctuation is a turn on. Intelligent, hot women are.
*wicked grin*
Why haven't you emailed me yet?
I am such a shameless flirt.
*arches eye brow*
Is that spam? I think it might be spam. My trigger finger is suddenly feeling itchy.
Hmmmmm....
Skinnies, 12 o'clock! Bravo, check right! Light 'em up!
*ZAP*
Buh-bye spam.
I did. Now you're the one who hasn't emailed yet.
*checks email*
Nope. Not there yet.
Damn Will. Are you still on a 28.8 modem or something?
*sassy grin*
*arches brow*
Nothing yet.
Damn tease.
Ooo..now you're just trash-talking. Don't make me come down there!
*giggling*
Don't tempt me to do more trash talking!
Emailed ya back, but I think your hotmail account is slow too...
grrrr
Will, I really want to spank your hotmail account.
Nothing naughty for me?!?!? Aw, you crush me girl! Had to get my daily dose and check emails. Exhausted, but having fun with the best bud. See ya!
*grin* Azrael, can't wait to hear more.
L.L., LOL! Hope you are having a blast!
*giggling*
Hello Blogggggger
I love ebooks and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......ebooks then go visit http://leader4u.com......You wont be disapointed..
Post a Comment